Chapter 7

Selena walked beside Nick as they made their way to Vanessa's which was about ten minutes away, she smiled when he took a hold of her hand.

"So how old is May?" Nick asked wanting to know more.

"Three years old" Selena smiled.

The two continued talking about their family until they reached Vanessa's house, Selena knocked on the door and smiled when May managed to open the door.

"Hello troublemaker! Where's mummy?" Selena picked May up placing her on her hip, she walked into the house followed by Nick and closed the door after him.

"Awntie Selly! Who's twhat?" May asked hiding in Selena's hair.

"This is Nick" Selena looked over at Nick.

"Is he your bowfriend?" May giggled looking at Nick.

"Yeah is he?" Vanessa interupted.

Selena turned around walking over to her sister in law giving her a hug, she pulled away putting May on the floor.

"Nessa this is Nick my boyfriend" Selena smiled introducing them.

"It's nice to meet you Vanessa, Selena's told me a lot about you!" Nick smiled.

"You too, I wish I could say the same but Selena's been very secretive about you" Vanessa giggled.

Vanessa gave Nick a quick hug and picked up May giving her a cuddle and kiss.

"Now you be good for auntie Selena and Nick okay? And mummy will be home before dinner and mummy loves you lots and lots!" Vanessa put May back on her feet and waved at Selena before leaving.

"So May what have you got planned for us today?" Selena asked.

"Cwan we make cwookies?" May asked.

"I guess we could! Only if you share with us!" Selena held her hand out for May to take.

Nick had May on his back as Selena finished mixing the cookie dough, she turned around holding the bowl of mix letting May pour the chocolate chips in. She stuck her hand in the bowl chucking the mix over Selena and Nick as she started eating it off her hand, Selena laughed at May's actions not caring that she was covered in cookie dough.

"Do you not want cookies then?" Selena asked putting the bowl on the side and grabbing a spoon and baking tray.

"Sworry" May gigled as she continued eating off her hand.

Selena spooned the cookie mix onto the baking tray and putting it in the oven to cook.

"So what now May?" Selena asked.

"Watch a mwovie?" May suggested.

"What movie?" Nick asked putting May down.

May ran into the living room grabbing her Cinderella dvd and running back in passing it to Nick, he follwed her into the living room poping the dvd in the player and sitting on the sofa with Selena and May. Halfway through the movie May had fallen asleep sprawled across the two, Selena kept on eating the cookies she had baked sharing some with Nick as they continued watching the movie. May spent the rest of the evening sleeping while Selena and Nick had a movie marathon, Vanessa walked in the door after her interview.

"Hey Ness! How'd it go?" Selena asked egarly.

"I got the job!" Vanessa shreiked.

"Aw babe! Well done!" Selena carefully got up off the sofa and gave her a hug.

"My first paycheck, I'm taking us all to dinner okay?" Vanessa smiled offering.

"Me and Nick are in!" Selena giggled.

"Thank you for babysitting, how has she been?" Vanessa asked looking at hr daughter.

"She's been good, we made cookies" Selena smiled.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Vanessa asked.

"No, were going to head off now Ness" Selena hugged Vanessa and kissed May's head then left with Nick.