Chapter 1

Selena looked at herself once more in the mirror, Taylor had chosen the outfit she was wearing. She didn't know if it was appropiate for a work party, not having the time or effort to change she walked down the stairs to meet Taylor.

"My, my, my you are smoking hot Lenny!" Taylor shreiked her eyes running over Selena.

"Are you sure it's not too much?" Selena asked unsure.

"Of course not! Now come on were already late!" Taylor spoke grabbing Selena's hand and pulling her out the door and into her car.

Selena and Taylor both walked around the office holding champange flutes in their hands, their plan for tonight was to get very drunk. Selena had a little extra planned for her night but Taylor couldn't do it because she was engaged, her fiance was going to be here in the next ten minutes meaning she was going to be on her own again. Since Selena and Taylor were both interns with a few others, they didn't know many people that worked here.

When Taylor's fiance Harry got there she was stuck with them for half an hour just drinking and talking but when they started making out she walked away, she grabbed a bottle of champange and looked for an empty room. Opening the photo-copier room seeing the lights off, she walked in turning the lights on, jumping when she saw a man sat on the floor, he looked up at her smiling slightly.

"Shit, you scared me!" She placed her hand over her heart trying to get her breathing back to normal.

"I'm sorry" He apoligised.

"What are you doing sat here in the dark" She asked interested.

"What are you doing sneeking in here to be on your own?" He shot back.

"Touche. It's too much for me out there, everyone is talking about themselves and I just want to get drunk! You?" She took a seat on the floor next to him and handed him the open bottle of champange.

"Sick of people begging up to me, but I like your idea of getting drunk!" He chuckled, taking a gulp of champange.

"Looks like I'm getting company to get drunk! I'm Selena!" She giggled holding her hand out.

"I'm Nick." He shook her hand then passed the champange bottle back to her. "How long have you worked here? I haven't seen you around before?" He asked watching her drink more champange.

"I'm an intern, I've only worked here two weeks" She replied as she continued to drink.

"Wow, you don't look like an intern!" He chuckled, giving her the once over again.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked looking down at herself.

"I don't know there's something about you, your not like the other interns!" He said honestly.

"Is that a good thing?" She giggled drinking some more champange then handing the bottle to Nick.

"Of course it's a good thing!" He smirked taking another drink out of the bottle.

---

Half an hour later they had finished the bottle of champange, they were both feeling the effects of the alcohol.

"I'll be right back" Nick slurred helping Selena to her feet.

"Where are you going?" Selena asked.

"To get another bottle of champange!" He chuckled.

Nick came back with a bottle of champange in his hand and handed it to Selena, she placed it on top of the photocopier and grabbed a hold of Nick's tie pulling him closer to her.

She pressed her lips to his and he instantly kissed her back wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up, her legs wrapping round his waist as the kiss became more heated.

Nick's hand went to the back of Selena's dress unzipping it and pushing it off her shoulders. His lips attached to her neck as he sucked on her sweet spot causing a moan to escape her lips. She unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders hearing it drop to the floor, her fingers traced his abs and he groaned pulling Selena closer to him.

She worked on unbuckling his trousers, whilst he worked on removing the rest of her dress and her panties. Nick's trousers dropped to the floor and Selena eagarly pulled his boxers down exposing his throbbing member.

Wasting no time Nick picked Selena up lowering her down on his hard on as he backed her against the wall, a moan instantly escaped Selena's mouth as she bit her lip containing her screams of pleasure as Nick thrusted inside of her.

Selena moved her hips with his wanting more of him, her nails scratched his back as she kissed his neck. Nick placed his lips on her as he tried to silence her loud moans, she gripped onto Nick's hair as she reached her peak, Nick felt her tighten around his member causing him to release as he too reached his climax.

They both stood there panting, sweat covering their bodies. Selena unwrapped her legs from Nick's waist and stepped away from him picking up her dress and pulling it on, she turned on the light and began looking for her panties as Nick finished getting ready.

"Nick, where did you throw my panties?!" Selena asked embaressed.

"I don't know Selena" He responded "Sel what does this mean?"

"Means I'm going commando, I have to go" She grabbed her bag and quickly walked out of the room not looking back.