Chapter 3

Selena placed her bag at her desk and headed to the staff room to get herself a coffee, she had barely slept last night Nick kept her up. She had been sneeking around with Nick for the past two months, the late nights up with Nick were taking their toll on her.

She turned her computer on and waited for it to load, she got her documents up and decided she would surprise Nick when he got into work. She walked into his office and took a seat on the sofa in the corner, she knew she was way early but Nick left hers early so she decided to come in. Her and Nick had been seeing each other for the past two months, hooking up in his office and at Selena's apartment.

Selena was laying on her back reading one of the books had in his office, she wondered what was taking Nick so long he left her house over two hours ago, she got bored of reading too quick and she fell asleep waiting for Nick.

Nick walked into his office reading the reports that had been given to him, he had a lot of explaining to do when he got home this morning. Sighing and putting his reports on his desk he turned around seeing Selena asleep on his sofa, he smiled at how cute she looked but couldn't help but feel guilty for how tired she was as he kept her up pretty much all night.

He walked over to her and pressed his lips to hers, Selena didn't instantly kiss him back, she had to wake up before she could. Her eyes opened and she placed her hand on his cheek deepening the kiss, Nick pulled away and smiled at her.

"Hey sleepyhead" Nick chuckled.

"Hey, if you didn't keep me up I would be this tired, and sore!" Selena pushed Nick as she giggled.

"Did I make you sore?" Nick asked.

"Yes! I've never had sex so many times in one night!" Selena said honestly.

"Well I'm glad it was me who changed that!" He said sitting down next to her pulling her into his arm, she nuzzled her head into his chest and closed her eyes while Nick played with her hair. "You look really beautiful today Lena, I'm starting to think you dress up for me!" Nick chuckled.

"Mhmm" Selena murmered falling asleep.

"Are you going to sleep?!" Nick asked, he didn't get a reply so he assumed she was out cold, he decided to let her sleep for half an hour. Selena woke up with her head rested on Nick's lap, she sat up yawning and stretched looking at Nick.

"You're awake" Nick smiled at her.

"What time is it?" Selena asked, pulling her fingers through her hair.

"Almost ten" He replied, she stood up and looked at Nick.

"I should get out of here then, come round tonight?" Selena asked.

Nick instantly replied "I'll be there" He gave Selena a quick kiss and she walked out of his office.

---

Selena walked out of her bedroom after changing, she yawned as she walked into the living room putting a movie on leaving it to get to the start whilst she got a can of coke out of the fridge. She made herself comfortable on the sofa her phone in her hand, waiting for a text from Nick to say he was on his way round.

Nick sighed, he knew Selena was probably waiting for him right now but he couldn't get away. After an hour of arguing Nick walked out of the house with a bag of clothes, he sighed pulling his fingers through his hair. He pulled his car onto Selena's drive, he climbed out of the car and grabbed his bag walking up the path to Selena's door. He opened the door not bothering to knock and walked in putting his bag by the door as he shut it, he heard the tv from the living room and walked in to surprise Selena but stopped when he saw Selena fast asleep on the sofa. He walked over to the sofa and picked Selena up carrying her into her bedroom pulling the covers back and placing her down, he back away but stopped when Selena grabbed his hand.

"Nick, your here" She murmered.

"I'm here baby" Nick replied.

He toke his shirt and pants off and climbing into bed with Selena. She rolled over and cuddled up to Nick, he wrapped his arm around her waist and hugged her closer to him.

"You still tired?" Nick asked.

"I'm too tired to have sex if thats what your asking" Selena laughed.

"I wasn't thinking that!" Nick defended himself.

"Bullshit!" Selena giggled.

"I was thinking we could get to know each other?" Nick said.

"Okay, what do your parents do and how many siblings do you have?" Selena asked rolling over and resting her chin on her hand.

"My mother was a journalist and my father is a doctor, I have two brothers and one sister, Joe, Kevin and Mandy you?" Nick watched Selena.

"My mum was a vet and my dad was in the army urm he died when I was ten, and I had a brother too who was in the army he's been MIA for three years. Also I have a sister" Selena smiled.

"Where's your sister now?" He was interested in finding out more.

"After my dad died my mum was different, empty, when Zac turned eightteen she moved away with my younger sister and I stayed with Zac. We haven't spoke since Zac's funeral" She sighed.

"I'm sorry Lena" Nick kissed Selena's forhead.

"Let's get some sleep" Selena pecked Nick's lips rolling on her side as Nick spooned her.