Chapter 10

He ran over to her kneeling down beside her his hands went to her face, she was still breathing but she was just out cold.

"Lena? Come on girl wake up" Nick pleaded.

His hands went to his pockets pulling his phone out of his pocket, he called an ambulance telling them what had happened. Nick didn't know what to do, he was scared for Selena.

Selena groaned blinking her eyes as her hand went to the back of her head, Nick helped her sit up right making sure she stayed still.

"Lena what happened?" Nick asked worried.

"Someone was in the house, when they were trying to get out they barged past me sending me flying, I must of hit my head" Selena explained.

Before Nick could reply the paramedics had arrived, insisting that she went to hospital for a CT scan and stitches. Selena agreed and sat in the back of the ambulance holding a pressure dressing to the back of her head, they reached the hospital in no time.

Selena's gurney was pushed into the emergency room with Nick following behind the paramedics. She was immediately brought up for a CT scan to check for bleeding in the brain.

Selena was sat on a bed waiting for the doctor to come back with results of her CT scan whilst a nurse stitched up the wound on her head. Nick kept pacing back and fourth as the nurse stitched up Selena's head, he was annoyed at himself for not walking her to her door. If he had no of this would have happened, she would be safe and unharmed.

"Nick this wasn't your fault" Selena sighed watching him pace.

"I should have walked you to your door" Nick groaned running his hands through his hair.

"Then you could of been hurt! I'm fine its just a little scratch" Selena argued back.

"Your getting stitches that's not a little scratch" Nick snapped.

"Stop fussing I'm fine, it happened theres nothing you can do about it now stop blaming yourself!" She said not wanting to argue anymore.

Before Nick could responde Dr Grey walked in the room

holding the scans.

"So Miss Gomez your scan came back clear there's no bleeding

on the brain, but you do have a concussion. So I advise you

have someone stay with you for the next 48 hours and just to

rest" Dr Grey spoke with a smile.

"I'll stay with her, do I just look out for the usual

difficulty staying awake, dizziness?" Nick asked.

"Yes. Wake her up every two hours and bring her back if she

has any further symptoms. Other than that your free to go!"

Dr Grey smiled and waved as she left the room.