Chapter 9

----Avery's P.O.V------

"so let me get this straight your parents are away for business so you have the whole freaking hotel to yourself!"

"yes celina that is what i said....hey you and Dmitri should come and stay for the week to, and sierra and aaron and jessica and oskar!"

"me and dmitri fo sho but jess and sie are away remember."

"ohhh ya well you and dmitri pack your bags your staying here for the week."

"you got it be over in 20!"

"cyaaa!"

i hung up the phone and looked over at sam. he nodded at me as if to say "thats cool."

"hey babbbbyyyy i need a massage my back hurts," i whined. "one moment." sam finished whatever he was doing then walked over to me and started giving me a back massage. weird fact about my boyfriend is he gives the best massages.

after my back was feeling better we got changed (not together don't worry) and waited for celina and dmitri to show up.

after a little while they both walked into the downstairs house area carrying there bags. "right this way," i said showing them to the guest room. "were sharing a room," dmitri asked. "yes will that be an issue?"

"no no it's fine by me."

i smiled then walked out to give them a chance to unpack. "babbyyy help!"

"what is it sam?" i sighed walking into the room. "sp-sp-spider!" he pointed to the spider on the wall. i grabbed a tissue and killed it. i threw the tissue into the trash then looked over at sam. "my hero!" he walked over and gave me a big hug. he then picked me up and started kissing me.

"i have entered the room," celina yelled walking into the room. sam put me down and started kissing me more passionately. "and i am leaving the room," celina yelled walking out the room. i broke the kiss and started laughing at celina reaction. "cel it's safe," i called.

celina walked back into the room followed by dmitri. "me and cel are going to mickey's to pick up dinner kay!"

"okay cya guys," i said smiling and waving as they walked out the door. a few seconds passed then sam spoke up. "alone atlast!" he smiled then grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. "sam," i yelled giggling as he tickled me. this as always lead to us kissing.

suddenly it was like i couldn't control what i was doing. i broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off. i ran my hand over his abs then continued to kiss him. soon enough his hand was up my shirt yet this time i didn't stop it. he tried to pull my shirt off without breaking the kiss but failed. i broke the kiss and started to take my shirt off when suddenly i heard a gasp from behind me. i turned my head and saw celina standing in the doorway shocked. i immediately shoved my shirt back on.

"no no don't let me interrupt."

"is dinner here?"

"yea..."

"be out in a sec."

celina nodded and closed the door. well that was hugely awkward. "let's go get some food," i said climbing off the bed. sam sat on the bed still shirtless just looking at me. "i'm not hungry," he muttered. "okay well you can stay here and watch tv or whatever." he nodded and i walked out.

"where's the male baby maker," celina questioned when i walked into the den. "shut up he's not hungry," i muttered grabbing a plate and a handful of fries. suddenly i wasn't so hungry either. i sat beside celina and dmitri and watched an episode of my strange addiction.

after the episode was done i put the dishes in the dishwasher and said goodnight to celina and dmitri.

i walked into the room and smiled. sam was passed out on the bed again. i laughed and grabbed my pj's. i decided to just change in the room i mean sam's asleep anyway. i was about to pull my top off when sam screamed out. "i'm awake!" i looked over and saw the now awake sam staring at me. i nodded and walked into the washroom.

-----Sam's P.O.V-----

she thinks i'm asleep. she's gonna change in front of me. no no she'll hate me forever if she found out. she started taking off her shirt so i yelled out. "i'm awake!" she nodded at me then walked into the washroom to get changed. i sighed and closed my eyes to go back to sleep..