Chapter 15 part 2

------Avery's P.O.V-------

"Avery wake up."

"Wake up."

"Get your ass out of bed!"

I opened my eyes and saw Sam yelling at me to get out of bed. "What a nice way to wake up you girlfriend," I muttered crawling out of bed.

"Sorry but I have a good reason," he said nodding his head wildly.

"And that would be," I asked.

"I accidentally saw celina and dmitri having sex."

"Oh my god Sam your sucha little kid."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room. "I'll make you breakfast," Sam called running over to the kitchen. He pulled out a poptart plopped it on the plate and handed it to me.

"Oh thank you how kind of you to go through sooooo much effort to make me a poptart," I said rolling my eyes. I stared at the poptart then started to eat it.

"Ha so you do like my poptart," he said smiling.

"Ya ya it's lovely," i muttered rolling my eyes.

A few minutes later Celina walked out wearing Dmitri's shirt. "Hey babe," I called to Celina.

"Talk now," she said walking into my room. I hopped off the stool and followed her.

"I had sex," Celina said when I walked into my room.

"I know," i said turning and walking out again. Celina sighed and went back into her room.

"What was that all about," Sam asked and i shrugged in response. He nodded and then suddenly picked me up bridal style.

"Sam what the hell," I said. He shrugged and carried me to my room.

---------Celina's POV-------

(Earlier on in the night)

"Truth or dare," I asked Dmitri.

"Truth," he said.

"Pussy," I laughed.

"You gunna ask me a question," He asked.

I bit my lip then came up with a question. "Are you a virgin," I asked.

"Yes are you," He said nodding.

"Yes," I said. "Okay your turn," I quickly added cause he was looking at me with a cheeky grin.

"Nah I'm done," he said scooting closer to me. He leaned in and before I knew it we were having sex. Damn i don't even know how that happened.

-------Avery's P.O.V-------

(Back in present time)

"Sam back off," I called laughing.