Extended Summary!

Sunsets!

I watched her for the past five and a half months and I haven't worked up the nerve to approach her yet. She may just be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, with long blonde beach waved hair and sun kissed skin that was golden to perfection. Now you may be saying why I'm I just staring at her and not over their talking well let's just say I'm an idiot and I'm totally a creepy stalker because I'm pretty sure she has seen me watching her on many occasions.

My name is Leonardo 'Leo' James and I'm a twenty six year old man that owns the best yacht club or shipping dock in all of Seaside view. I'm a 6'4 giraffe as my goddaughter calls me who loves to yacht and surf in my free time yes I know very exhilarating. Did I mention I stalk the girl who sits and watches the sunset every day.
-----------

It's been one hundred and thirty three days since I last so you, your blue eyes are constantly my best dream and worst nightmare as of late. As I sit here watching the waves crash against the shore and wait to see the last glimmer of sunlight, my fear creeps in that I might not see tomorrow just like what happened to you. I still remember your last words to me, "I love you Lexi," and then the tears threatened to fall.
I still have the rings they are hanging from a chain around my neck and you are with me every step of this journey. My journey of trying to heal but can I do it on my own and I can guarantee you it's going to be a long one.

My name is Alexis, 'Lexi' Walker. I'm twenty four years old, I'm a nurse at Seaside Memorial Hospital just about a ten minute walk from the beach and that's where I go at the end of my shift at five o'clock every day. I'm 5'3 but although I'm tiny my bite is definitely worse than my bark. I've been working at the hospital since I graduated medical school early at just age twenty one. I've seen many things working in the hospital but none most terrifying as that night. So as I watch the sunset for the one hundred and thirty third time I dry my eyes of my unshed tears and get up to leave catching a glimpse of the man who has been watching me for the length of time I've been coming to the beach every day.
-------------

Join Lexi and Leo on the journey of their two worlds colliding and maybe just maybe along the way trip and fall in love. Will Leo be able to help Lexi heal? and Will Lexi be able to finally open back her heart?

Find out in Sunsets.
An original by Isabel.