Chapter 20: Confession

Kim's POV

Wow.. it was amazing! Everything is.. pretty amazing. Jihoo oppa is really rich huh? I feel weird because the atmosphere is something that I am not familiar with. I came in a very long car that Jihoo oppa sent, it was really really long you know?

Oh! That's Jihoo oppa's dad! He's walking towards me? Oh no! What should I do? What should I say?!

"Hey calm down! I don't bite!"

I just laughed at him and raised my wine up because that's how fancy people do it in the tv right?

"Well.. I finally met the girl who has calmed the beast inside of my son."

He's smiling at me!

"Hiiiii... uncle.. bear?"

Oh god I'm so dead! OF ALL THE NAMES I CAN COME UP WITH.. BEAR?! SERIOUSLY?! BEAR???

"HAHAHA! You are a one cheerful child! No doubt my son would really fall for you.. you can call me however you like then!"

I scratched my head and just laughed along with him.. haha I'm a huge ball of embarrassment..

"Come, he's been waiting for you dear."

Uncle bear escorted me to Jihoo's room.

"Jihoo oppa!!!" I shouted.

and he turned towards me to face me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OH MY PORK BELLY!!! HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!!!

I think my jaw locked because of how wide I opened them. He looks like a prince! and oh my god I can't believe he's my Jihoo oppa!

Jihoo's POV

I've been waiting and waiting! What took that girl so long?! IS SHE GOING?! OH NO!! WHAT IF SHE'S NOT!!! WHAT DO I DO!!

"Jihoo oppa!!"

That's Kim! Oh my god I can't believe she's he-
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I didn't know my heart could beat faster since it has been beating wildly earlier! But look at her.. that's my girl.. she's my future wife! My Kim.. and I have fallen in love with her all over again..

"Jihoo oppa! I met uncle bear! I'm so nervous.. I am not really used to these kind of stuffs you know?"

Her hands are cold so I held them tight. I don't know why, I'm supposed to calm her down but when I held her, it's like my heart knows who's its owner so it has calmed down the moment I held her.

"You'll do fine as always."

We stood on the top stairs, it's the moment.. finally I can introduce her to everyone!

"Ladies and gentleman! The birthday celebrant with his muse!"

Look at her! Haha she's shaking! I held her hand tight and smiled at her. We can do this!

We walked down the stairs and smiled at the people, I can see too.. that everyone is whispering about how beautiful my angel is.. and she thought this night was about me but it's all about her.

"Good evening everyone! Thank you so much for coming to my special night! This night is very special because as you can see, I am holding the most special and dearest person in my life."