Chapter 6: A Song In The Dark

Mike's POV

It's been 3 days ever since we fought. I've never felt this way before in my life!

Every time I try to talk to her she walks away. She won't even talk to anyone, she just sits in a corner. Why? Why is she so affected by it? It's not even like I mean it.

I couldn't sleep knowing that I hurt her so much. It sucks! I want this heavy feeling in my chest to go away!

I'm always in a bad mood and I get pissed off so easily. I don't know why that demon can affect me this much and I don't want to feel this way anymore!

I waited for her at the gate, I wanted to talk to her seriously. She clearly saw me standing there but she ignored me again. Without knowing it, my body just moved on its own and my hand just grabbed her.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"

She looked at me and tried to walk away again but I don't wanna let her go.

"Why are you so affected by what I said? Where did the demon go?! Just kick me again and get it over with okay?!"

She grabbed my hand and put it away.

"Come on Mike.. Please I'm just not feeling well."

She said with a gloomy look on her face. I wasn't able to do anything but to walk away. Her eyes are telling me to go away and not to talk to her.

I sat on my car and watched her from my rear view mirror. I was so pissed off that I even punched the driving wheel. Just then I saw her walking back to school so I decided to go home instead.

Jihoo's POV

It's been 5 days ever since I heard from Kim Chu. Why isn't she calling me and why is she absent?

Is she mad at me because I didn't show up on our date? I said sorry already! Why is she acting this way?

She wanted to go to an ice skating rink with me but I was currently at one of my girl's house that day so I couldn't come.

Why am I worried about her? Why do I care if she's mad at me or not?

This is bullsh*t. I won't care anymore!

Kim Chu's POV

We were supposed to celebrate our one month of being together so I prepared so much for that day. I bought a new dress and new make up. I wanted to look perfect just for him!

I was so excited because I promised myself that I would only bring the man I want to marry here and I want it to be him. Sure it has only been a month since we started dating but I loved him more than anyone in my life!

I'm determined about it. He was the first person to make me this happy. He supported me on my dancing career, he loves the food that I cook for him and he shows that he loves me so much in every way.

I waited for Jiji oppa for an hour until I received a text message from him.

"Sorry I can't come. I'll make it up to you okay?"

I felt my heart shatter to pieces after I read his message. He didn't even remember that it was our first month together! I was so looking forward to it that I couldn't even sleep! I spent 3 hours to fix myself and even worked overtime just to buy this dress.

It'll be a waste if I go home early so I just skated by myself. I was so drawn into thinking about Jiji oppa so I accidentally bumped into a couple.

"Hey can you please watch where you're going?! Honey are you alright?" The man I bumped into said.

He helped her girlfriend to stand up and looked at her as if his whole world revolves around her.