Chapter 14: Almost

Cliff's POV

I can't seem to free myself from the thought that Mike and Music kissed!

I mean why? Why would they kiss? Are they dating already? How come I never knew it?!

It's 4:13 pm and I'm waking up like a zombie, I can't find any strength to get out of bed. I've never been able to sleep well ever since that night!

I suck! All I can do was to roll over my bed. I can't believe they kissed!

*bzzt* *bzzt*

My phone vibrated.

"My office, at 5:00pm. -Dad"

I washed and dressed up. I quickly rushed over to his office like what he said.

I rode the elevator to the 12th floor out of 16 floors. I stepped out and knocked at his office before I came in.

"Sit down." He commanded.

I sat on the couch right in front of his desk.

"What is it dad?" I asked.

"Have you thought about what you did last time?"

He's talking about the time where I left the party to go over to Music.

"U-uhm yes Dad. I'm sorry, I'm so irresponsible. I'll make up for it! I'll do anything!"

"Anything? Are you sure?"

He looked at me directly in the eyes. I nodded.

"Well if you say so, then I want you to go to America and study business."

"A-america?! Why so sudden?!"

"You're the only heir to my throne! You need to continue this legacy and pass it through every upcoming generation!"

"B-but Dad--"

"Silence! It's not a request! It's an order! I'll give you a month. Prepare everything before you leave."

I couldn't do anything. My Dad can possibly do anything wishes at one click. Just what can I possibly do right?

I walked out feeling so drained. I thought about Music's face. How am I supposed to leave her?

What should I do? I don't want to leave!

Mike's POV

Music's been feeling down lately and I don't know why. I felt like we became distant.

What did I do again this time? Can't she just tell me what's wrong? Ugh!

It's our class' turn to clean the garden so we've been out here and sweeping for hours even though it's a weekend.

I've been stealing glances on Music but she's just sweeping there and letting out a big sigh every minute.

I picked up a leaf and sneaked up on her. I used the leaf and tickled her ear.

"YAAAAAAA!"

She stumbled and accidentally fell on my arms. This feeling again, but this time I'm fine with it.

I looked into her eyes and smiled..

she was blushing.

She pushed me away and turned around. My heart almost exploded because of that cute expression she showed me.

"Why would you do that you jerk!" She complained.

"Because we never fight anymore, I miss it." I answered.