Chapter 17: Misunderstanding

Music POV

Just why.. why is this happening?

When I'm in the middle of recovering and getting better. Why does he have to come back and confuse me again?

It was Nick, my first love. How could he? How can he just suddenly pop out like that out of nowhere?!

"Forever remember?"

I felt my heart shatter inside. How can he say those words when he was the first one was the one who destroyed that.

Our memories flashed back in an instant. The way he held my hand, the way he gives me so much confidence, our promises, those first moments of when I learned about love.

It's irritating how I'm still affected by it, and I even asked Cliff to pretend to be my boyfriend! Oh my gosh! Just kill me please!

I walked out of the restroom and washed my face. I prepped myself up to hide the tears and my pink swollen eyes.

And just right at the perfect moment..

"Ouch!"

I bumped into Mikecaroni.

I was waiting for him to curse me or say something like "How stupid can you get?"

but guess what?

I heard none.

It feels weird. I looked at him and his eyes were red.

"Hey did you cry--"

"Did you just cry--"

We said that at the right moment and at the right time while pointing fingers at each other.

I managed to reply first

"N-- no I got allergies you see." I replied as I scratched my nose to make it look like I really got allergies.

Nice job me! That was a great excuse right?

"How about y--"

"Well gotta go, take care of your allergies."

Huh? What's the matter with him?

Mike's POV

Worst day of my life.

I was waiting for Music earlier, I really wanted to confess. I even bought a necklace for her.

So of course where would she be?

At the cafeteria!

I waited there for half an hour. A few moments later I saw her and as I was about to wave..

SHE RAN AWAY.

What the hell is wrong with that girl?!

I was out of the mood in an instant. Does she really have to reject me that way? Can't she even wait for me to confess? Jeesh!

I decided to go back to our room and practice. We played one song and after that we took a break because the twins ran to the restroom to unload their baggages. So sweet right?

By the way I'm still pissed. Why is she avoiding me?! That ugly worthless duck! I'm THE Mike Morgoe for pete's sake!

"Hey bro calm down! Poor water bottle." YJ adviced. I unknowingly crushed the bottle I was holding.

"Just how long will James and Jayden will take?!" I exploded. I'm just really pissed and they're adding up.

"Calm down! Go on and buy some ice cream outside to cool yourself!" YJ got mad and hit me on the head.