the downside

Blake was furious "I just wanna talk to my girlfriend i dont need your opinion jenny! God damn"
.
"I dont wanna talk to you or see you were done blake ...." i said to him
.
"Great i can have him now!" Stephanie says getting up
.
Helena throws a big notebook at her "no one wants hiv and herpes dammit"
.
romeo also throws something at her too "yeah you go lenia! get dem herpes outta that hoe!"
.
"I hate your friends" stephanie scowling at me
.
I slapped her "thats why i love them"
.
"Dont just throw what we have away ..." blake says grabbing my hand
.
"She doesnt need you ... you lie and bitch off on everyone" jenny said
.
"This isnt about you jen! Its about me and my girlfriend now" blake says trying to pull me away from her
.
"Im not your girlfriend anymore" i said guiding romeo matt helena and jenny away
.
"....i still need you" blake whispered
.
I looked back at him "bye blake" i said turning my back and exiting the building
.
Me and jenny bonded after that. She told me why blake left her. She seemed to click more to helena but its okay. Matt and romeo in the other hand were doing great now the whole school knew about them. Stephanie moved on already to older guys ... mm wudda slut..
.
For the rest of the day blake tried to talk to me but i wouldnt listen. I didnt feel like talking or even looking at him.. no one at all really.. it was a long day but the last bell rang and finally we can go back home. I head towards the front gate.
.
"RIVANNA!!!" Romeo screamed
.
Matt ran towards me a few feet ahead of romeo "ROMEOS BROTHER IS FIREE!!!!"
.
I looked at him confused "what?"
.
"Aah I need to hide ah" romeo said trying to catch his breathe
.
I bring out a water bottle for romeo "what's happening?"
.
"His brother is here he's trying to find romeo!" Matt said explaining "I will hide romeo you will talk to his brother and make him go away!"
.
"Why me?" I asked confused
.
"YOU OWE ME BRO!" romeo said catching his breathe he lead me behind the bush and pointed out his brother who was turning the other way "That's him!"
.
I saw a tall 16 year old boy standing by tree asking random people if they seen romeo "Wait where are you guys going?"
.
"We will be in the stairwells! Just make him leave or something!!" Romeo said
.
"But what if he asks when your coming back or whatever" I asked
.
Romeo sighed "tell him I will be back in 2 days or something"
.
"What if he asks how I knowww!?!?" I said thinking
.
"Shh what if what if.. Damn lants just go with it!!" Romeo said leading matt into the door to the stairwell
.
Great now blake is close by there. Damn my life ugh. I walk towards romeos brother thinking he would ask about where the heck romeo is soon as I passed very slowly he just looked up and looked back down and didn't say a word. Ohh thats why matt said he was fire... i guess so pretty boy looks must pass on in romeos genes. I thought in my head I lead people away greatness. I stand by the same tree he's under for 5 minutes until he finally looked up.
.
"Uh hey I was wondering if you know a boy named romeo?" He asked politely
.
I looked towards him "romeo peterson? Yeah he's my friend"
.
"Oh my god great by any chance have you seen him around lately" he asked happy
.
"Not really no his seats been empty ever since last week" I replied back "why?"
.
He explained "My mom's been sending me here a few days after he left to ask the office if he went to school and today they said he was present"
.
Oh shit.. dammit I thought for a moment "probably the teachers marked him present by accident"
.
"Oh right well.. can I like have you number just in case you see him around and stuff..." he said awkwardly
.
"Of course" I said as I typed my number in his phone "I'm atlanta by the way but most people call me rivanna"
.
"I'm brooklyn .." he said with a smile "i will text you later"
.
"Wait one question... how come u don't go to hearts high?" I asked
.
"I wasn't accepted because I don't have the right papers yet but I will one of these days" he answered "I have to go now my mom is honking a lot ..bye"
.
He looks nothing like romeo and doesn't act like him at all. Surprised there brothers. I turn around and walk the other way to meet up with Matt and Romeo.
.
Blake caught up to me and pulled my hand "Wait! Please talk to me!"
.
"Jesus Christ blake!" I said scared "I told you already were done and just go away please.."
.
I ran away from Blake and made it to the stairwell matt and romeo are hugging and talking "is he gone?!" Romeo asked
.
"He wants me to text him the next time i see you" I said "and yes"
.
"Isnt his brother ffire!!!" Matt exclaimed
.
"He's good looking" I said
.
Romeo looked confused "ew brooks is ugly I'm the one with the looks in the family"
.
"I know I know" matt laughed
.
I headed home as matt and romeo went to their hotel. Damn highschool has a lot in stored for you...