That Horrible Night

*Introduction*

-- This isn't another romantic story when a girl with an enemy bitch and gets the badboy in the end but with a little twist of comedy suspense love story that you could actually learn something in it ;) Hope you'll enjoy it.

***********--------------------------------*****************

" Hey! I said to my boyfriend who just walked in to my room"

" Any plans for today babe? he said "

" None really, Mom and Dad wet off to a business trip for the whole week, So I have the house all by my self for a week. I said sweetly "

" Wanna go out for dinner to night then babe? he asked me with his husky voice. "

" yeah sure, I'll love to. i said"

" I'll pick you up around 9 pm later then love? "

" Okay baby, i said"

" okay then, as he planted a kiss on my cheek and head out already leaving me. "

*******--- Later that afternoon--------*******

" It's already 7 pm and I got 2 hours left to prepare, I head out to take a shower and dressed up my self with a cute red dress with a white belt matching with red flats with a bow tie designed with it, I put on my galaxy desinged vest and put on my make up, a little foundation, heavy mascara, eyeliner and red lipgloss to top it off. "

" the door rang, and I headed downstairs as fast I can"

" hey there handsome! I said. " seeing him with his white shorts and blue stripped polo shirt and blue vans, he really looked handsome. "

" You ready? he asks me "

" sure! I'll just grab my phone and wallet. "

" We headed out to his car and drove to this new fancy resturant near by our town."

" we walked in and it was quite really fancy and ordered ourself fancy food I guess."

*Jake's POV *

 " Should I tell her that I slept with her cousin? That would break her heart but i need to tell her the truth, I was all jerk off to be drunk that night! stupid me! shouting inside my mind".

" We went to the park where we used to go, he said he had something to tell me."

" Hey baby, I gotta tell you something, I kinda slept with your cousin the night you approved that I can go to nathaniel's party..

< HI guys!! :) hope yo enjoy it:> more chapters to come:) >