God his Hot!!!

" He layed me down to my bed.. But something was fighting inside mt tummy and I needed to run to the washroom and let out this weird feeling ingside me"

" I run to the bathroom as fast as i can. And I let out all that bad stuff inside me."

" Hailey are you okay? Raffy went beside me rubbing my back as i vomit my self to death just to let that bad stuff out me."

" You did this to me." I said while i hug the bowl."

" It's not my fault you don't drink that much. C'mon lets get you downstairs for something to lighten you up. He carried me in a bridal style, then he put me down."

" He gave me a cup of water and some meds.

Drink that. he said and he got some food for us to eat. I looked what time it was and it was only midnight. he got up and went to the bathroom.

" Am just gonna take a shower, wait up for me all right?

Okay. "

" I went to my room and took a quick shower to freshen up then I changed to my spagetti strapped knee lenght dress and I went downstairs again, Now I feel a bit better unlike a while ago." I went to the kitchen and saw him on his boxers only. Showing his muscular figure then he looked at me I saw how his abbs was formed well and that good looking v shape of his, That really make me wan to drool."

" You there hailey? he said."

" Y- yeah. and I tried to snap my self out of it. "

" you look hot with you're night gown. he teased"

" i hid my blush when he said that. . Can you wear some decsent clothes!

" Why is this not enough? atleast it hides my manhood. he sais smiling at me.

He indeed is so god damn hot. I just rolled my eyes and proceeded to the living room to watch some movis."

" Hey wanna watch movies with me? I asked him whn he enteed the living oom caying a bowl of cheese balls."

What are we gonna watch? he asked.

" you pick. while he seated beside me covig us the blanket. Wanna cuddle? he asked.

Hahahaha! yeah right, but I just cuddle my self beside him. God who can't resist this hadsome man!

"we picked the tangeled, it was my favorite one."

" At the middle of the movie, I can't stop looking at him he was just so irresistable, Then suddenly he leaned foward to me, I can hear his breath coming through my neck and it makes me shiver!

" w-w-what are y-you d-d-doing. i said as his lips came closer to mine.

You really look hot babe, And it makes me want you ... don't you want me too?

" I think he's fliting with me but I can't give up on myself now. Not now. ... Stop doing that! I answered back."

" Don't you like it? its hot isn't it. I started to sweat like pig.. then he leaned more closer to me and pulled my me against his chest I can hear his heart beating fast..

" stop thinking hailey, Just enjoy the moment. and he moved his lips to the sides of my lips and kissed them, moves closer to my lips until he reached to his goal. The kiss was just right not rough but sweet and gentle, his lips was so soft and makes me want more. He grabbed my butt and forcing me to seat on his lap. my arms are locked to his neck going through his soft hair. I can feel his smiles between our kisses but still not breaking us apart.

" I pulled back to catch up some air, I saw him smiled and I smiled back.

" Wanna go up stairs? he said and kissed me around my neck and that make me moan. He just giggled when he heard me. Then when he break our kiss I nodded and gave him a signal that I wanted what he wanted. God who can't resist this boy?

" he carried me and went to his room. He slid me to his bed and start kissing me roughly, he was fast, he slid his hand under my night gown and took it off leaving me wearing only my red bra and pantie.

" Can't wait to take them off. he said and I pulled him back to me. We started to make out and I pulled his boxers and seeing his manhood on air. He took me again in his and started kissing me through my neck down to my chest and about time he slip to my bra and took them off. He do stuff (if you know what I mean) when the scene was getting hotter and hotter he couldn't resist and took off my panties and he inserted himself to me.....

" It was 2 am when we finished the stuff we did.

" Let's sleep. he said as he put his arms around me and hugged me.

" okay, and I cuddled closer to him and closed my eyes.

" Goodnight love, you were great today. and he closed his eyes and we slept together.