Teenage drama

HAILEY's POV**

" I woke up with a noise i heared downstairs. Maybe mom and dad are here already.

I rushed to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth ang change into my long crop top and wore shorts instead."

" When I reached to the kitchen I saw mom and dad talking about someone staying here? I guess, I went to reach out to have a drink of my milk then ..

" GoodMorning honey! mom and dad said smiling at me."

"Oh hey there mom and dad, what were you talking about a while ago? I asked."

" Well honey I need to tell you something important and I hope you'll react well with it." dad said.

" ofcourse dad, what is it?. I asked unsure"

" Well you know, I have a son. he said nervously"

" You what?! I said surprise with what he said"

" Yes I have a son, Two years older than you honey, am sorry I didin't told you earlier, I'm just waiting for the right time to tell you. He said"

" This is right timing? I said sarcastly"

" Hailey honey, Be nice. Mom said"

"Okay dad, am sorry". I said

" And there's just this thing also honey. dad said "

" what is it? i asked."

"He will be staying with you until we come home from our business trip this coming week again." he said.

" I drop my jaw open looking at dad only then I answered..

" He what?! You're leaving me alone here with some stranger alone?! i said"

" C'mon sweetie, His not that bad, Try atleast to know him please. Mom said pleadingly"

" OKaaaaay." i said

" He'll be coming later to join us for lunch here, Now get dressed up and any minute now he'll show up already. Mom and Dad said" While I head out to my room to change."

------------------- minutes later ----------------****

DING DONG!!

DING DONG!!

" I heard mom and dad opened the door, maybe that's dad's son already, UURGH!

" I wore my mini mint green dress and paired it with my white flats with my hair pulled up to a messy bun. I put on a light make up and applied some pink lipgloss."

" while I was going down to the stairs I saw a guy standing aside the door he was facing backward so I didn't had the chance to look to his face but he seems to be familiar then when he looked back...

" YOU?!! i said looking angry"

" Oh! hey princess you look stunning, with his face smiling at me."

" then mom and dad showed up saying ...

" You know each other? mom and dad asked curiously"

" Yeah, He was the one who puked to my shoes the other night! " i said still looking at raffy"

"Hey, It's not fault you keep on bumping into me princess." he said confidently"

" Whatever! i said"

" Well let's just have lunch already guys okay? mom said"

"okaay. he and i said" while going to the kitchen"

"Okay, so hailey, raffy here is satying with you until we come back from the trip it would be a while so am leaving you my credit cad so you can buy the things you need."

"You're sriously leaving me with him alone in this house?! i said"

" Yes sweetie we don't have a choice, sorry. Mom and Dad said"

" don't worry princess am no harm, I bet we'll have fun. he said winking at me "

** HAILEY's POV**

" Oh my God! can my life be any be more worst? i asked myself. I was now walking to my room, I said goodnight's to mom and dad already"

" Then I entered my room and layed to my bed thinking what is the next thing could happen then I stood up to close my door then suddenly raffy came in and holds my waist pulling me to his, I can hear the pound of his heart and before i pulled away he whispers to me...

" We're gonna have a lot of fun princess, remember what I said you wanting me? It's gonna happen alright." then he pulled away and walked out the door to his room. Leaving me still standing while looking at him go away."

" I really need to rest. i said as I collapsed to my bed and fall asleep."

----------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry for the mistakes :) am not perfect :) HAHAHA so plase read and vote :)

Ejooooy :))

XOXOXOXOXOX