new change

" I woke up with jenny not around anymore."

I headed down stairs to check up on her if she was there, but no jenny was found, then  went to grab myself a water then I saw a note left in the kitchen table.

" Hey hailey, I head out home for a while to change up,

Let's meet up later at the mall around 11 oc'clock infront starbucks

Don't be late okay?

Bye! xoxoxoxox"

" I put the note down and looked at the clock, It;s already 10;15! I rushed to take a shower and dressed my self with baby blue skinny jeans with a hot pink tank top that says I GOT STYLE printed in it and paired it my pink converse, put on my hair to a messy bun add up a heavy mascara and pink blush."

" I manage to eat my breakfast before heading out to the mall to meet up jenny and its 10:50 already, I ran out to my car ang drove to the mall."

*BEEP BEEP*

"text message from jenny.

JENNYFER: Where are you already? Am here inside the coffee shop."

Me: Am on may way biotch :) just wait up okay?"

" Just i parked my car I went inside the mall and ran where jenny is"

" Hey! what took you so long?! she asked hurriedly.

" Sorry, I woke up late. i said.

"So where we go first? i said sipping my coffee."

" First you need to finish up you're coffee cause we'll have a really long day ahead us,"

"Okay, I said finishing up my coffee"

"We went out of the coffee shop then went to this salon,"

" welcome ladies! what can i help you for? the girl said."

" Hi! This is my friend hailey, she needs a big make over, can you do that?. jenny said to the girl"

" Ofcourse we can madam, this way please". as she took me inside"

" First they had to wax my whole body, and to say it it was really painful, A LOT OF PAIN CAME OUT OF ME!"

" then when they were about to touch my hair, the girl asked me if what do I want for my hair."

" Suprise me! I said with a big smile in my face."

" she then started cutting of my split ends, then coloring my hair light brown with the touch of red, then adding it with a lot color of blond in the edges of my hair to make it ombre, then she trimmed my bangs of to make it look nicer."

"  When i was done,I looked in the mirrir and a sudden happiness got through me,"

" OMG! This is so amazing, i said while still looking in the mirror."

" I hoped you liked it. the girl said"

" Are you kidding ?! I LOVE it! thanks girl ". i said cheefully."

" hey ! you look sexy. Jenny said while i walk by infront of her."

"So what's next then? i asked her."

" Now were gonna go shopping for you're new sexy outfits for this summer, then buy you shoes to get rid of all you sneakers, you should try on more of sassy looks dear, then well get you contacts so you won't use those geeky glasses anymore." she explained

" And also there's gonna be a party later night at nathaniels house, He asked me if we can go, and I said we will".

" So we went to alot of differet shops, buy shoes mostly high hills, then tuns of dresses and make-up's. "

" We arrived home later that night to get ready for the party,"

" Hey, what are you gonna wear for the party? jenney asked'

" i dont know yet but let's just see,"

" I took a shower then changed into my white skinny pants with bow ties designed to its pockets with a short red croptop with "DROP DEAD SEXY" printed on it, it shows a little of my belly botton to look a little more sexy and add up with my chucks." I lay my hair down to show of my ombre hair and curled the ends to be more wavy then put on some light foundation with heavy mascara to my long lashes and put a little red lipstick to my lips."

" Ready to go?. I asked jenny while she finished up her make up."

" she wore a cute mini blue green dress with a thin blue belt with a short white vest with kisses printed on it, and she paired it her anckle shoes. She lets her hair up to a messy bun."

" Yeah sure! she said, while we headed to the car and went to the party."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

HI GUYS :D hop you like it :D vote vote vote

OXOXOXOXOXOX