Good Bye Mom & Dad

" I headed downstairs to say goodbye's to mom and dad"

" Bye mom and dad! I said while waving at them."

" Bye sweetie! Be good okay? Mom said."

" Yes mom! Have a safe trip. I said while they head to the cab."

" Don't worry dad I'll take care of hailey here. raffy said while smiling at me."

" Urgh! Go away! I said being irritable and headed inside to grab some breakfast."

*BEEP BEEP*

Text message from JENNYFER:

Jenny: Hey hailey? What happened to you the other night? I haven't had any news from you since that night? are you okay?

Me: Hey jenny, Yeah am all right nothing to worry about.

Jenny: Oh, are you sure?

Me: Yeah!, hey what are you're plans ?

Jenny: Oh right! I forgot to tell you. I need to go to my Grand ma's Hometown this coming week am sorry :/

Me: Oh? well have a safe trip then :) xoxoxoxo byye <3

" The I got distracted when suddenly raffy threw something at me, I think its his boxers >.<

" EEWW! What the hell?! "

"Care enough to put it in the laundry room ehy mate? he said"

" Don't you have feet? Use them, their effective. dropping his boxers on the floor."

" I headed to my room, raffy was still watching television and only wearing his "i hope clean boxers" I guess. "

" I went to took a bath and wore a black long sleves and high socks with it. Am just at home so why dress up nice i said to myself."

" I layed down in my bed and i fall asleep."

RAFFY'S POV**

" Okay, Am gonna be stuck with this girl for a while..

She's quite fine, nice body, long hair cute dimples and perfect lips.. There's a party tonight with some of my old friends here would I bring her with me? It may not be safe if she would stay alone here later.

"So I decided to go to her room but when i opened it she was asleep. and showing off her long legs in her bed she was only wearing long sleves and her undies in it."

" Does this girl know that their's a guy here in her house and she would wear more appropriate clothes. i said softly. approaching to her bed. I saw the most beautiful face ever, her small pink lips making me want to kiss them, her chubby cheeks that are so cute that I wanted to squeeze them. Her long lashes that lay perfectly..

Then suddenly she was waking then before she might knew i was checking her out i pushed her off the bed.

" AAAWW! What was that for?! she said looking angry."

"Hey wanna come with me later? my friend is throwing a party. I asked"

" Why sould i come? she said"

" Nothing, I just wanted i you wanna join me ey sweet heart."

" I don't like. she said"

" C'mon why not?"

" Duh?! because I don't like you. You only lead me to wore cases when am with you."

" Please, I won't cause any harm."

" No!"

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

Please!

" Okay okay! If I come will you stop?

" yes"

" will you also stop bothering me?"

" yes"

" Okay, now get out of my room and i'll get ready."

" And I left her room."

------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>

HI guys:) Hope you like it sorry it's kinda boring but i'll try my best to make it more intresting :))

byyyye i'll update soon ...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO