Revenge was all in my mind

" It was dark in the park and i really didn't know what to say to him after he confessed his crime against me. "

" Baby! please forgive me I was drunk and all, I was a stupid jerk, I didn't know what really happened the next thing I know I woke up in bed naked with Cassandra beside me." He said while tears stared to pour out to his eyes. "

"HAILEY'S POV"

" I didn't kow what to say, I was in big shock, The hell he slept with my cousin, GOD SAKE ITS MY COUSIN HE SLEPT WITH!! then I finally answered back."

" What the hell jake?! are you seriously saying this all to me?!. i said shouting with my highest tone."

" Baby am really sorry, I was a jerk, I was so drunk then the next thing I know that i was beside her naked and her naked."

" Just shut the hell up jake! FIRST i cought you sextig with her, SECOND i cought you making out with her then this!!? i said bursting my eyes out."

" I'm really sorry baby, i'll make it up to you promise! just give a chance, I'll make it all right again."

" Jake I gave you alot of chances already and you just blew all of them! Do you really expect me to give another stupid chance? After what you did to me?! SERIOUSLY JAKE?! "

" NO! This is over jake! we're THROUGH! Its over!! as i ran to grab a tab headed home with tears burstig out."

" I ran out to my room and called jennyfer, my bestfriend."

" hey? sup hailey?" She said.

" Jake cheated on me " trying to clear out my voice.

" Be there in minute. till she hung up"

" She never fails me when am dowon she always has my back when i need her."

" The door rang and i ran down to open the door"

" hey! I went here as fast as I can. What happened?! she said as she went in."

" I grab some ice cream for us to eat while i tell her the whole story"

" I knew it! he is really a jerk! janny said."

" What will i do jenny? I do't know what to do" i said heavenly.

" What if we go out tomorrow and give you a hell make over? then go shopping to make you a little bit hung out with this bullshit." she said.

" uuuh may be a little change won't hurt," i said

" yeah! let's make you alot more hot that the boys would drool over you and make jake regret cheating on you." she said.

" okay" but how will we do that?

" That's me to solve hailey, now let's rest and we have a big day for you tomorrow. "

" then we walked to my bed and rested ourselves to my soft bed."

 -- Hey!! sorry it was a bit boring. promise ill make it alot intresting will my soon updates. :) vote :_ --