The Earth won't stop falling

HAILEY'S POV**

" We parked infront of nathaniel's house then jenny rushed off inside leaving me alone in the car."

" Nathaniel is one of our closest friend since we were kids, His mom and my mom are friends when they were still i collenge i think"

" When I got of my car I saw jake but with a girl I couldn't see she who the whore is but when jake put his arm around the girl I started to tumble down again, then when they finally went to my view I looked closely to them..

It was CASSANDRA!!! really am gonna kill that slut! even though she is my cousin ! I can't believe that jake did this to me! My eyes started to build up tears but I wipped it away even pain was building all inside me, It hurts so bad I wanna scream but I can't they migh hear me."

" Then when I was about to reach the front door my eyes met jake's eyes that then I felt much more pain in my heart that I just might collasped here, then nathniel showed up, good thing he showed up from that momment I though I might just die from the pian in my chest"

" hey! let's go inside shal we hailey. nathiel said."

" okay. i said"

NATHANIEL'S POV**

"God! She looks so pretty, When could she know that I have I thing for her since we were in 3rd grade. Maybe this might be the right time to tell her."

" Hey! want me to get you a drink my lady? i said it cheerfuly to her she seems down when she saw jake with cassadra."

" Uh yeah sure. I'll just be by the bar." she said "

HAILEY'S POV**

" I went to the to wait up for nate (short for nathaniel) I sat up then I saw jenny over the dance floor dancing with sme guy i guess,"

" OUCH! I said loaudly."

" Can you please watch where you're going?! i said while fixing my clothes."

" Oh sorry princess didn't saw you there. he said with his husky voice that caught my attention to look into him."

" He has blue eyes that are so beautiful with a perfect jaw law and a dimple on his right cheek. His hair jacked up. He was wearing a white V neck shirt that showed how musculine his body is and paired it with a black jeans and his leather jacket."

" Loving the view princess. he said it while he winked at me."

" Jerk! "i said.

" Hey! hey! It's ot my fault you like he view. he said it smiling at me."

" Pardon? " i said while raising my eye brow to him.

" Hey, Let's not make this a big deal sweet thing. "

" The name's Raffy shortcake. he said approaching his arm at me,"

" I have a name you know, i said gazing at him."

" Then tell me then sweetheart . he said while coming closer to me."

" Uh not intrested! while looking away,"

" then suddenly I felt an arm hold my waist and pulled it closer to him smashing my chest to his, the scent of his smell was so pleasing to my nose his lips was near to my cheek then he whispers to me..

" Soon princess you'll be intrested. with his husky voice he left me just still standing there analyzing what just happened." Then nate came by holding 2 red cups, that maybe our drink."

" Hey you okay? did I miss something?. he asked"

" Nothing, is this mine?"

" yeah, then he gave the drink. I smelled it before drinking it up. the alcohol was too strong but I need to loosen up maybe then I drank it all."

" Not knowing I drank a lot, I kept shouting " The Earth is Falling" then later on I saw my self dancing with nate, i leaned back to him swaying my hips to his front, while his arms are around my waist until up to my chest. The music was so loud to my ears that i don't know waht I am doing anymore."

" Then I turned around to face nate, seeing his deep brown eyes locked to mine. then before anything else his face comes closer to mine and closer until his lips met mine. I was really drunk and I don't know what is happening next thing I know I was now making out wiht nate in his room."

" He slowly puts his arms down to my butt then drags me to the wall still kissing him, i kept my arm around his neck and running through his soft hair, I didn't knew his lips was this shoft. Until we reached the bed our lips sync gracefully, i let out a small moan that break our kiss. then i just smiled when i was looking to his face then he kissed me again. "

" Next thing I know he was slipping down his arm inside my shirt."

" wait! wait! nate. i said catchig my breath heavenly"

" What is it hailey? he asked"

" I can't do this am sorry nate" as i look at him and got up to left his room.

" Hailey! wait up! nate shouted as he run after me."

" Nate let go of me! as i pulled my arm from him."

" hey, am sorry hailey."

" I need to go nate, bye. Then i went to grab my keys and head out to my car, when i was about to reach the door i saw jake at the corner making out with cassandra, "

" God! could this night could any be more a disaster! then I just head out to my car and hide my tears that is now flowing to my cheeks, I still feel dizzy with the alcohol but i can handle it though."

" When i was about to open the door of my car, a guy closed it again and when i looked who is it

" You again?! i shouted to raffy."

" heeeey cupcake. been looking for you." he said while looking to my chest."

" Up here dude, I said, then suddenly he puked to my shoes,"

" WTF?! Seriously?!! then i just opened my car and left him still vomiting his eyes out."

" I arrived home and head out to clean up my self. I smell horrible!! i went to take a shower and change to my comfortable clothes and head to my bed to take a rest."

-------->>>>>>>>>>>>

HI :) sorry for some wrong grammar's with my story:)) am not that good of a writer :)

vote vote vote :)

XOXOOXOXOXOXOXO