Chapter 4

3 Person's POV

"What do we do now?" Steve asked.

"Well, I decrypted and downloaded as much as possible, so I guess we get back to the tower and sort through all of it" said Tony, Steve nodded, they all walked inside except Natasha who was still looking at the burned down building.

"Nat, you coming?" asked Clint, Natasha walked in and sat down. "Jarvis, Avengers Tower" Tony said as he sat down opposite Bruce.

Clint sat down two seats away from Tony, Thor, Natasha and Steve stood. "The question is did they know we were there or did they other motives?" Steve said while rubbing his chin, everyone was silent, they couldn't think of an answer or a theory until Tony spoke up.

"Okay, let's just say as a theory, they knew we were there, why? They obviously don't want people to know about the Red Room existing so why try to blow us up?"

More questions than answers was the problem, the only person who would most likely know about the Red Room than the others was Natasha, but she didn't and couldn't talk it was either too many painful memories or she couldn't remember because of the brain washing, so they were stuck, clueless.

"Exactly, they don't want to draw attention to themselves so why do that?" Bruce said agreeing with Tony. "Or were they scratching off places that was affiliated with Red Room?", still more questions not answers.

Natasha was thinking in her head about what her teammates were thinking, could there be an ulterior motive to all this, then it hit her, they weren't there to take down the Avengers, they were there to destroy the data. "They weren't there..."
Natasha mumbled to herself, Steve heard it, he was standing right next to her.

"Natasha?" he asked, he knew she was thinking about something, but what? "They weren't there to kill us, they were there so they could leave no trace. If anybody found out the Red Room was active, like us, they would head there. But the Red Room got rid of any sign the Red Room was there and any files that was linked to the Red Room, before anyone could look into it."

She finished her theory, the others were considering this theory and were deep in thought, then Tony had an epiphany, he got out of his chair and walked over to a monitor which was hanging from a roof.

He mumbled about something to do with science and traces. The others just looked at him in wonder and confusion as he looked at the screen fixated on whatever he was up too.

Tony smiled and spun around to face his teammates "lady and gentlemen, I think an applaud is needed for the one and only Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man and genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist." He said proudly.

The others just looked at each other confused and unimpressed "why are we applauding you?" Asked Clint. "Because, Tweety I have done an amazing thing" he said with his arms up and stretched, grinning at his own genuisness.

The other's raised their eyebrows and folded their arms over their chests. "What is this amazing accomplishment that you speak of Stark?" Asked Thor. Tony's face turned into a disappointed face, he felt like he was talking to a bunch of five year olds and that is offensive to five year olds. "You know the bunch of data we got from the Red Room, well I traced it back back to it's source" he said enthusiastically. "How?" Steve asked amazed at his teammate.

"I'm Tony Stark worlds most handsome billionaire of all time a little old code ain't going to stop me and by using a different transmission, see let me put this in simple terms, the data we have now from the Red Room mansion was sent from that facility we were at, right?" Everyone nodded, "Well it must have been sent from someone to get to the Red Room, and I found out it was went through many secured files, I just had to open them up and retrace it back to the main server and bingo!" Excitedly he said.