TYPICAL

ETHAN... He is not the typical or ordinary guy that you would just pass through in the streets. Every girl is head over heels over him. He can swoon every girl by his undeniably 'hotness' while just passing by through them. You would think he has everything, fame, wealth, looks, talents, friends, family, and a very good social life. To describe him physically, he has a very good height, perfect nose, perfect eyebrows, kissable lips, dazzling brown eyes. You will get envy of him. He's like the jock next door. But for him, he is incomplete, something's missing.

MONIQUE... Well, she's nothing. Normal girl with a miserable life. She's broken. Her mom married a jerk that became her step-father and she gets nothing, literally. That's why she wants to be a lawyer, to save her family. She came from a big family, where she only gets a little piece of everything they had. She is not physically gifted as well. Frizzy hair, freckled cheeks, large glasses, gigantic height, baby fats around her body, green eyes, pouty lips, and the fact that she's always on those worn out clothes and her favorite Vans, it's a big no, no. She really is broken. And she never believe in fairytales, prince charmings, and happily ever afters.

****
thaliaxmonique