Beginnings

This, this is the real beginning of my life.My name is Annalise Castor.I live in the smallest town EVER.No matter where you look, there are trees trees and more trees!!I wish i could leave but sadly I cant.But, this year i have a feeling thats all going to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Eighth period bell just rang and everyone is rushing out eager to start their weekend.I'm out for the weekend! "Annalise?" Ugh.That is the sound of my annoying older sister, yeah shes the teacher and i'm sure she is hell bent on ruining my life."what is it Emily?" I said through clenched teeth with as much venom as i could muster."
"Damn Anna.Whats crawled up your ass and made its home?" As if she doesn't already know.suddenly the bell rang and i spit "You!" I was almost out the door when she grabbed my arm and swung me around."Where are you going you little peice of shit?!?" "Away from you!"I started to breakdown but i couldn't.That gives her something else to insult of me for."You can't leave your not an adult and no one will take you anyways.Your to ugly and worthless.So your stuck with me till' then."Emily blams me for our mothers death because she died while giving birth to me.And neither of us has ever met our father.Emily beats me at night when no one is around to hear or help.I have scars, bruises,and gashes all over my body from her.She uses shoes(heels),sticks, pots and pans,belts.Anything she can find really and beats me till i can't do anything but lie still for hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk out of her classroom with as much dignity as I could surface from the corners of my mind and go straight to my locker where my best friend,Bubba, is waiting. He is about 6ft with shaggy dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin."Hey Shorty!" He says with a big grin on his face.But he stops smiling when I drop to the ground and start crying."What happened?" "Bubba! I can't deal with her anymore! She is making my life a living hell!"
Bubba being the good friend he is,drops down beside me and just hugs me.Knowing that I can't be cheered up when i get like this he doesn't talk either."Wanna spend the night with me?" I often spend the night with him because i need extra comfort."Can i please?" I say between sobs.
----------------♥♥♥--------------------
♡AUTHOR NOTE♡
First chapters are always short right?