Nightmares? more like nightstallions.

When Bubba looked at me he knew something was up. We have this thing where we can have conversations about just looking at each other. It comes in handy a lot. I gave him the 'I'm okay' look and he responded with the 'I know damn well you aren't ' look. I rolled my eyes and sat on his bed." It's about Emily. Today she abused me - verbally and physically in the middle of class." Bubba sighed and put his arm around my shoulders. "She's not going to touch you anymore. I promise you,lise."

I smiled at him. He is so cute when he gets overprotective.

I wish he would never let m-. No I will not think about him like that. He could never like me. We are just like brother and sister. That's how it's been and that's how it will always be.

I just wish it wouldn't be like that. I have been crushing hard on him forever but I'm to chicken to do something about it. I shake my head and lay down to go to sleep again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the dream I'm back on the horse but a different boy is with us. This one feels weird - demented. He looks around at me with dark eyes and an evil smirk. I felt my blood run cold as his eyes ran over my body. He halted the horse and swung off gesturing me to do the same.
I reluctantly followed. He held out his hand and pulled me close against his chest. He put his hands on my waist and tried to kiss me. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. I stomped on his foot which made him loosen his grip enough for me to break free. But he quickly recovered and gasped my hand trying to pull me back but that wasn't going to happen. I got so angry that a wave of green energy radiated from me. Well this is VERY new. When it touched the strange boy it made him cringe in pain.
He let go and I started sprinting away from him. He whistled and that black stallion started galloping towards me. I looked around and he was about 20 paces behind me. The stallions eyes turned red and when he neighed the effects felt like hearing nails on a chalkboard. He started running faster until he was on my heels then he hit me with his head and made me fall to the ground. The horse stood over me and it sounded like he growled! But a horse can't growl so I must have hit my head. I heard the boy walking closer to us. He looked down on me and turned his mouth up in a wicked smile. " Oh you are going to be fun. We will meet in time young majesty. You are a strong one, as much as I hate to admit it." I couldn't help but look terrified. He seemed to enjoy my reaction. " Do not be frightened yet, your Majesty. I have simply come to warn you of your destiny. You will fall. At the moment Terror is the only thing that you have to be scared of." He bowed to me! "Goodbye,Princess. I will see you soon." He laughed evilly and swung over Terrors back and rode off into the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pushed back the covers and stood up to stretch. I thought of how Bubba
Stretches and smiled. These dreams are really strange. I need to go running. I need to relax. I looked over at the clock. It was 11:55. Am I seriously going to go running at 12:00 at night? Yes. Yes I am. Call me crazy but I have ADHD and running helps when I'm stressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《 AUTHORS NOTE 》
  End of this chapter! I hoped you liked it! in the media above the top is the dark demented boy and the bottom one is Castiel! The next chapter will be up within a few days. Vote! Comment!
●Follow me on instagram at @http.qveen.anna
●Add on snapchat @acannon02
●Add on kik @Posiedons_Daughter
*Bows* until next time