Home Sweet Home...Part 1

When we arrived at the Tree, Castiel and Natalie were bragging on themselves trying to make me feel jealous. It wasn't working. Natalie and I slid off the horses which followed Castiel. "Goodbye for now,Annalise and Natalie. I hope to see you soon."
With that he turned and raced off through the forest,with Nyx and Sol trailing behind him.
Natalie turned to me. "Okay,so where do we go first?"
"We go to my friends to get him and my clothes. Then," I gulped," to my house."
Natalie sensed something was wrong with me and asked," what is wrong?"
"M-my sister abuses me. I don't want to go there." She hugged me and she wouldn't let me go. " I'm so sorry for what has happened to you. No person should go through that pain. If you don't mind my asking, how is she your sister?"
"Um, I don't really know. I think it is from our mom. I want to find out."
We walked from the park back to Bubba's house. As soon as I opened the door a body crashed into me.
He hugged me tight."WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?!?" His lips crashed into mine and he pulled away flushed." I missed you. I thought something had happened to you."
He was worried about me?!? And here I was stunned that he..oh I don't know...KISSED ME!!!

I can't believe it!!
Behind me, Natalie cleared her throat. "Um Annalise? Do you want to introduce me to your...uh...friend?"
I was so embarrassed. "U-u-h,th-this is Bubba. B-bubba this is my friend,Natalie."
My guardian held her hand out to Bubba,who shook it gratefully.
"Pleased to see you elvin warrior. I am Annalise's guardian. Are you also her protector? "
I looked at Bubba then Natalie." Elvin warrior? What? Somebody explain."
Bubba sighed and led me to the couch. "I'll be back in like two seconds." He ran behind the kitchen door and returned wearing red plainclothes with a dagger sheathed at his side. My lifelong friend now had pointy ears and around his eyes were red jewels. He had a gold tattoo spiriling from his wrist up to his shoulder. I stood gawking at the boy standing before me. He bowed," I am sorry I couldn't tell you Annalise. I so badly wanted to. I-I just couldn't." He faces Natalie hisses," Thanks alot Nat. But it's good to see you again." "Likewise,Erias."
"Wait? You two KNOW each other?"
They responded at the same time," Yup. We have known each other for most of our lives."
I had to shake myself out of this trance. Bubba, he was a elf. MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND IS AN ELF!!!
Sweeeeet. "Nats! I don't want to go home. I CAN'T go home."
"Relax,your Highness. I have an spare house not far from here. We'll stay there." "Bubba please go get my things,you dipshit. I love you❤."

He rolled his eyes." Yeah,yeah. I love you too,A."

He marched upstairs and when he was out of earshot, Natalie and I were jumping up and down squealing. "I can't believe he kissed you!!!!!" She was so happy. "I'm glad you two are best friends. Yall would be so cute together."
I sighed,fangirling over Bubba. I love him so freaking much.

He came back downstairs holding my messanger bag that had my school and art stuff. My other messanger bag that held my laptop,journals,and books. "Damn,Lise. What the hell is in those bags? Fucking bricks?" I laughed at his complaints. "Stop your whining." I faced Natalie," And I'M the Princess."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
AUTHORS NOTE:
I know this was a short chapter but I had a spark of inspiration 💥 and I just wrote 😊 I love all you awesome dorks... VOTE! COMMENT!!! READ!!!

peace,Elementals.
Earth Queen out 🌱