Home Sweet Home...Part 2

We decided to let Bubba drive us to Natalie's. I was tired of horses. I was tired of walking. I was thankful that my best friend had one foot in the modern world.
As I sank into the seat of his Chevy hhr I let out a sigh of relief. On the way down Main Street I was blaring the radio. I finally hooked the AUX chord up to my phone and picked Sleeping With Sirens, If Your James Dean, I'm Audrey Hepburn.
Bubba and I sang along while Natalie was in the back seat staring as if she was kidnapped by two lunatics.
After our performance, we calmed down and let Natalie continue giving us directions to the house.
When we drove up to it I was suprised to see a 2 story house instead of a mansion. I'm glad for the house. It makes all of this seem somewhat normal. Bubba bent down next to the rug and grabbed a key from underneath it. He unlocked the door and swung it completely open. Natalie ran through the house and landed on the couch. Bubba handed me my stuff and I walked upstairs and explored.
I heard Nat call from downstairs," Princess,the master bedroom is yours."
I looked around upstairs and found the biggest room. Mine. I set my shit on the bed and looked around. I like it. The walls were grey and white. It was simple. I opened the French doors and stepped onto the balcony breathing in the fresh air. There was a smal ,withered plant on the railing and I looked at it assessing how damaged it was. Well, let's try this. Your an Earth elemental you should be able to save a dying plant. I rubbed my hands together and green magic came from my hands and gravitated towards the plant. In a matter of no time it was a small healthy sunflower. It felt so good to that.

I feel so alive right now. I guess it's the magic. I walk back in my room and close the doors. Bubba barrels in and tackle hugged me. "Get off me,dipshit!" He laughs and rolls off me. "Sorry but you looked like you needed a good hug." I flipped him off. He helps me up and pulls me in for a long hug. "I missed you,Annalise." I halfheartedly pushed him away," Bubba, you realize that it's only been about 12 hours since you've seen me,right?" "Yeah, I know but that's too long to be away from your best friend." "C-can we talk about the kiss?" "Which one?" "What do you mean? You've only kissed me once."
"No its two." Just before I could respond he leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer,deepening the kiss. He was first to pull away. I looked at him like,' why'd you stop?'. He held his hand up and it lit ablaze. "I didn't want to burn you. When I feel an emotion strongly I catch fire. And I love you so that would be a bonfire." I mentally sighed and bit my lip. I looked up at him and he pressed his lips against mine. This time I felt a hot,burning feeling. When I opened my eyes I saw smoke! I pulled away and yelped in pain. He awkwardly scratched his head," Sorry,but now you see what I mean." I put a hand to my lip. Yup it was slightly scorched." I kissed his cheek and he blushed and his hands sparked.

I walked downstairs complaining about wanting food. Natalie woke up in the process and started cursing about how rude I was and how sleep deprived she was. Bubba, being the good friend he was went to the kitchen and started cooking spaghetti. Oh my goodness!!! My favorite food.
After he fixed my bowl he called me in the kitchen and sat me down. We started laughing and talking about my experiences over the last 12 hours.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

We all retired early that evening. I went to my room and collapsed on my bed. Almost instantly I was drifting into a deep sleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

AUTHORS NOTE

I know that was a short and sucky ass chapter but, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.... my birthday is in 7 days 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 I'll be 14

Come on people! !!! Email me..since the last chapter I've probably had one person email me...what gives? 😕😧

Anyways, good morning/ good night

Bye Elementals 💨🌱💧🔥💥