After School Dreams

Bubba and I walk back to his house and drop our backpacks beside his door. We trudge up  the stairs into his room and flop down on his bed exhausted." Do you want to talk about it Annalise? Or do you just want to sleep?" I say between sniffles,"I guess I'll talk about it." Bubba  pulls me closer and hugs me and says "alright, whenever you're ready to start.Just let it all out." As if a dam broke loose i started crying in spilling out my heart to Bubba." So sick of her I can't stand it anymore! All she tries to  do is mess up my life! I don't understand why she thinks I am responsible for  mother dying  and it just kills me inside." After a while I quit speaking and I fall asleep to bubbas steady heartbeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the dream I'm running down a hill and I tripped over a tree roots when I woke up there an enormous oak tree above me and the distance I heard steady hoofbeats.Dada.Dada.They get closer and closer until suddenly they stop. All of the sudden there the dark haired boy- my age perhaps, stood over me. He held his hand out to me and asked," You need help?" I hesitantly grasp his hand as he pulls me upright again. "Thanks- what is your name?" "Oh-uh sorry.My name-well title perhaps,is Prince Castiel of Ragewood Kingdom.And you are?" Should I lie about my name? I mean surely he lied about his name,he couldn't be a prince,could he? As if I were possessed I said my name without hesitation." My name is Annalise Castor." I held out my hand for him to shake it but, I realized that he is a prince and I bowed instead. He flipped out saying that I shouldn't greet him like a commoner. I asked him what he meant,but all I got for a reply was silence. His beautiful black Stallion reared up as if saying 'hurry up we must be on our way'. "Oh- right then. Do you want me to bring you home Annalise? Or would you rather walk?" He flashed a hopeful smile and I couldn't resist." Yes,please."
He swung on top of the horse and pulled me up behind him. I asked him what his horse's name was and he responded,"His name is Midnight Soldier." We started at a gallop and as we neared a low hanging branch Castiel tries steering  the horse the other way but it was too late. I was already falling, but before I hit the ground I jumped up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat up and I was in Bubba's room again.I looked at the clock beside his bed and it was 6:30 pm. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I came back bubba was still asleep on the bed softly snoring. I didn't have the heart to wake him up so I went downstairs and asked his mother if she had a pair of jeans and a tee shirt I could borrow tomorrow." "Oh yes Annalise.  I might still have a pair of your clothes from the last time you spent the night. Hang on. Let me go see."She quietly pads out of the room and I sit down on the couch waiting for her.She comes back a few minutes later holding my skinny jeans, a pair of grey ankle boots ,and a black long sleeve shirt and flannel that I left over here. I smile and say thank you and she nods and she goes back  to cooking supper. I walk back upstairs and Bubba has just woke up and is sitting on the bed stretching his arms.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
Welp. another chapter complete.i hope you enjoyed it. How did you like Castiel?
The picture above is Bubba!!