Breakfast with A Bad Boy Part 1

I walk around the room and inspect my surroundings. I look in the mirror and I almost scream at my reflection. I had a scratch across my forehead and I had twigs in my hair, which didn't look to pretty either. I decided that it was a good idea to take a shower and clean up. I stripped down and got into the warm water. I took my time in the shower, I wanted to try to make sense of what had happened so far. So my name isn't really Annalise it's Ashlyn. I'm a princess of a magical demension. Pff.. fat chance. But how else could I explain the magic,pixies,and my dreams about Castiel and that damned knight? I had no choice but to believe it. And the fact that I might actually have a half decent family. Well hell, their royalty! Oh wait, so am I. Duh.

I reluctantly get out of the shower and go to the wardrobe to find a complete closet of clothes! There were dresses, shorts,jeans, sweatpants, tee-shirts, etc. Not to mention the shoes! Everything from athletic shoes to formal heels. I settled for sweatpants and a green tee-shirt. I padded over to the desk and sat down. I was curious so I opened drawers,books,journals, and a black box that contained pens and pencils.

I yawned and jumped into the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.
~~~~~~~~ In The Morning~~~~~~~~~
The alarm went off at 6:30 and I sat up with a jump. My hair was nappy and sticking out every which direction. I groaned and stood up to go brush my teeth. When I looked in the mirror I realized that I wasn't at bubbas house. Oh, so that wasn't a dream. Great so I'm really in a castle in the middle of the woods. I grabbed the toothbrush and scrubbed my teeth. I washed my face and went to the wardrobe to find an outfit. I chose an oversized black and white sweater, maroon skinny jeans,and tan boot wedges. I quickly put the outfit on and checked my phone which I forgot I had.

I had 4 new text messages and 5 missed calls from Bubba.
'Where are you???'
'Annalise???'
'WHERE ARE YOU???'
'ARE YOU OKAY??'

I texted him back and said I went out for a run and that I'll be back in about 2 hours. I tossed my phone on the bed and grabbed the makeup from the nightstand. It is a complete new case of makeup!!! I gushed over the palettes and shades of lipstick as I pick out my colors. I got grey eyeshadow to go with my Green/Gold eyes,black eyeliner, bright pink lipstick, and lastly black mascara. I applied it all with ease when I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door and cracked it open and I saw a girl on the other side who looked a few years older than me. She spoke confidently," Good morning Miss Annalise. I am Natalie. Your protector/trainor. The king has told me to get you ready for the day as well as help you with your magic."
I opened the door more and let her in. She was wearing dark skinny jeans,and white t-shirt with a leather jacket and her hair was in a long black braid. She had in her hands a clear,glass box that contained a tiara with emerald jewels. She set it down on the desk and asked me to lean down a little( she is at least 5 inches shorter than me). She slid the tiara on my head and turned me to the mirror. I looked beautiful!(aside from the rats nest I call hair) She insisted that she do my hair so I caved and let her. We started talking and turns out, we have a lot in common. We like the same books,movies,music,and we both LOVE writing and running.

Natalie did my hair in this french fishtail braid thing and placed the tiara back on my head. She inspected my outfit and deemed it perfect and decided to flip to teacher mode. Then she started talking about these basic magic safety rules and what not to do with my magic. Blah,blah,blah.

Soon enough, I heard another knock at the door and Castiel walked in. He started talking about how we were a few minutes behind and that we should hurry.

That is,until our eyes meet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the cliffhanger 😈 I'm sorry but I just had to add one. Don't hate me.
IMPORTANT NEWS READERS :
I have decided to add my Greek Mythology book on here and my update days will be on Monday and Thursday so watch for those...I'll start adding it this Monday.

Goodbye my lovelies 💕
I love you all 😌
-Hades_Daughter 💀