Chapter 2: Why ? I dont know...

(Ben's POV)
(Y/n)s hand soon slipped from mine, her eyes were closed and her body just floated there.
She drowned.
I thrashed and thrashed trying to swim upward but the water kept pulling us down.
My lungs ached constantly I wanted to give up too...but there was no giving up. I was stuck there forever drowning.
I couldn't see anything but (y/n) she tried to save me but why? I tried to kill her and failed ridiculously.
Thinking of all the reasons why she tried to save me keeping the pain leveled but it was still there.
Suddenly I felt something wrap around my waist and pulled me up out of the water filling my lungs with air.
I gasped and coughed frantically.
I looked up to see a man in a black tux and red tie staring down at me worriedly.
Slenderman.
Slenderman helped me to my feet and patted my back and kneeled down so he could see me.
"Are you alright?" He asked, I nodded still coughing.
"How long have I been down there?" I asked him.
"Um...about two days" he told me uneasily.
"Huh...new record last time I was down there for a whole week." I chuckled.
Slenderman chuckled as well getting to he feet looking around.
"Um I know I probably shouldn't be asking this but could you get (y/n)?" I asked him.
He looked down at me with surprise.
"What for?" He asked, "she tried to save me...after I tried to kill her...I think she should be a pasta..." I told him, he looked at me like I spoke a foreign language. Even I was thinking "what the heck did I just say?" Slenderman gave a long steadily sigh, "alright.." He finally answered making his black tentacles emerge from his back and sink into the lake.
Finally Slenderman pulled out (Y/n)'s body from the lake, she was so pale.
"Come on, the police are everywhere looking for her.." Slenderman told me walking toward the mansion.
I still don't know why I asked Slenderman to grab her, should have just left her there, I guess I just wanted to repay her for not just trying to leave me.
~~~~~~~~~~

Slenderman opened the big brown polished entrance doors to the mansion with my walking in after him.
Slenderman closed the door behind us with a long hall way with a red rug in front.
I took in the smell of the mansion, smelled of blood and...and...PIAZZA?!
"Slenderman you got pizza?!" I asked him almost jumping up and down.
"Yea...your favorite, all meat with stuffed crust." He smiled.
"YESSS!" I did the whip before running down the hall into the living room and making a left into the kitchen.
3 boxes of pizza laid on the counter just for me.
I felt my mouth water, it's been so long since I've tasted pizza...I reached for the box with my little pale hand before Slenderman took the boxes shaking his head.
I slumped with puppy eyes.
"Aww come on please!!!!!" I begged.
"Not yet...you need to help me with (Y/n)"
I sighed and walked to Slenderman's office.

A few minutes later Slenderman walked in with (Y/n) and placed her on the ritual Table.
Slenderman nodded toward me and I placed my hands on her head burning her and electrocuting her at the same time.
Slenderman then placed his hand on her ankle and mumbled ancient Slendy language. He told me what it was called but I didn't bother to pay attention.
Suddenly Slenderman let go of (Y/n)'s ankles and nodded toward me to let go.
I sat down in a red chair and waited.
Suddenly (y/n)s soul sat up from her body opening her wide (E/c) eyes and rubbed them yawning.
"Mom I had the weirdest dream....there was this boy who came out the Computer with really goofy clothes and......and" Did she just call my clothes goofy? oh she's gonna get it later....finally she noticed us she turned around to see me with wide eyes. She tried to back up only to fall off the table, I tried to hold in laughter.
"W-where am I? Who are you!" She asked.
"I am Slenderman...this is Benjamin..." Slenderman introduced.
" and you are in the creepypasta mansion." Slenderman said standing up.
(Y/n) kept her eyes on me with horror.
I stood up and walked toward her making her scoot into the wall.
"There....we're even..." Evilly smiled at her, "Ben don't let anyone hurt her until the 24 hours are up is that clear?" Slenderman ordered walking out.
"Yea yea I got it...." I responded not taking my eyes off of (Y/n).
"I'm happy with you but at the same time I'm pissed...so don't get any ideas? Got it?" I frowned at her.
I know she tried to save me and all but she threw me in the lake so when the 24 hours are up..I'm gonna beat her like she stole something..