Chapter 9: Butterfly effect

(BENs POV)     (Y/n) snuggled up next to me on the couch

                    (BENs POV)
     (Y/n) snuggled up next to me on the couch. She fell asleep while we were watching a movie I can never remember the name of.
    We've been dating for about a year now and still Jeff teases me.
     A small groan came from (y/n) as she unconsciously buried her head in my chest.
    A soft blow escaped from my lips as my face got extremely warm.
     Good thing no one was home or else it be paparazzi EVERYWHERE.
     But I think I might had jinxed it.
Out of nowhere Jeff and Clockwork  walked through the door.
    A smirk formed on my face seeing how close they were.
    Jeff shot me a "shut up" glare obviously telling me he didn't ask her yet.
    Clockwork sat a small distance from me and (y/n) soundlessly with Jeff following.
   Jeff and Clockwork watched the movie with me soundlessly. Only at the end credits did (y/n) wake up.
She still looked tired so it wasn't surprising she got up.
"where you going?" I asked acting clueless I knew she was going to her room, it was late.
"To bed." She yawned as she kept walking.
"I'll kiss ya goodnight ." I got up and walked up next to her.
I seriously regret looking back, Jeff made a circle with one hand and motioned his finger through it.
I swiftly put my middle finger up at him, making him smirk.
*************************

(Y/n)layed there in her bed about to drift to sleep.
I didn't want to go bed, I kept thinking about her, her hair, her eyes, just her body shape was amazing.
It wasn't til it woke (y/n) did I notice I was snaking my hand through her hair.
"Sorry babe." I said softly trying to hide my blush.
"It's okay." She grinned toothy before closing her eyes again.
"Hey, I'll be back." I sighed before walking out.
"Alright take your time." She yawned facing her back to me.

(YOUR POV)

I couldn't sleep without Ben near me, I loved him I really did, I trusted him with a lot of things...but..I just..always had this errie feeling, since I've been cheated on before. I watched him talk to clockwork out in the hall way.
I laid there huffing at the thought of him cheating on me, I didn't know him,yet I did....
Ben walked back in,seating on the edge of the bed.
I sighed and rolled to my side letting my back face him, my arms folded.
"Hey...you okay?" He asked me, his voice gentle.

"Yea..." I mumbled embarrassed by the way I was feeling right now.
I can't believe I wasn't hesitant at dating him in the first place...he tried to kill me.

His soft hand, surprisingly warm brushed against my shoulder.
"You sure?"
I sat up, "do...you really love me? Or are you just trying to you know ....or something...you know what nothing, I'm just being stupid." I laid back down my face flushed.
Ben leaned over me, "your not being stupid (y/n), of course I love you......"
I tried my best not to look him in the eye.
"You know...I've noticed you haven't really....let me in......of course..I understand why..."
I rolled over, "y-you do?"

"Of course...I've never told anyone this, but I had a girlfriend before I died...in fact...she helped the people drown me.
She was a traitor..she never loved me." His eyes turned away from me.
"I thought she did...." He frowned, hurt by the memory.
"I'm...sorry I didn't know-" I felt bad as I looked at the blanket.

"It's fine (y/n), I don't need to be sorry, ever, it's not your job to be sorry, you want to know why? Your true beauty's description, your worth more than the worlds time, you should make others feel sorry, for not having you, for not being you. You deserve better than anything I could ever offer you, even if it's diamonds and gold." His eyes met mine soft and gentle, more soft than a thought a killers eyes could get.
"You have no idea, how honored I am to have you, to let me love you, to let me comfort you in times of hardship, to be your umbrella in the rain....so never worry about the things I do, I'll always come to you."
I was on the edge of crying, no I WAS CRYING bawling in fact, no one had ever said that to me before, especially a boy!

#Multimedia (THIS IS SOOOO COOL THANK YOU!)