Chapter 6: still denying it..ever so slightly...

(Ben POV)
I was playing video games and thinking of (y/n) in my room when Jeff walked in.
"Sup Jeff." I greeted not taking my eyes off the screen.
"Hey dude." He sat next to me on the floor.
"I'm gong on a hunt with Smile tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to come."Jeff offered me.
"I don't know..." I stared but Jeff obviously didn't want to hear the rest.
"You don't know?! You're always up for gang missions...something up with your noggin?" He asked poking me in the head.
"No it's just...I was planning on taking (y/n) for her first hunt.." I mumbled.
"(Y/n)? You're gonna take (y-." Then he stopped and gave me a perverted look.
"What's that look for?" I asked him worried.
"You do Like her! I KNEW IT!!!" He crackled.
I felt my self blush but tried to keep it back. "N-No I don't! We've already been through this!!" I felt my cheeks get warmer.
"Hehe...your face shows otherwise!" He nudged me still letting his insanity crackle take over.
I sighed deeply, there was no hiding it.
I did like her and there was no doubt about it.
Finally Jeff gained his Sanity back.
"Dude your secret is safe with me.."
He smiled.
I couldn't help but smile back.
"Oh and by the way you should ask her after the kill, it would be the perfect moment!" He said jumping up and heading out the door.
It was actually a good idea...maybe I should ask her after the hunt she be more likely to say yes right?