Chapter 1--Introduction

My heart pounds in my chest. I can't belive it. There is 3 people between me and Misha Collins. THE Misha Collins from supernatural. He plays the angel Castiel. He is all the rage since his first season (season 4) just ended.

I look over at my best friend, Emilee. She slightly shorter than me. She looks terrified. We both obsess over this TV show.

"Hey, you okay?"I ask with a slightly concerned tone. She looks at me. Her large brown eyes look at me in fear. Her eyes framed with glasses.

"I really should've worn something better than this...WE'RE MEETING MEESHHAAA FOR LUCIFER'S SAKE!"

"Dude. Just calm down" I say as I look at her cosplay. We both decided to go as supernatural characters. She is wearing plaid and combat boots. I decided to go a little more gender bend version. I'm also rocking the plaid shirt with blue skinny jeans. I'm also wearing tall light brown boot that go up to just below my knee. I finished off the look with a replica of dean's necklace.

"We look hot emilee" I say smiling. I wish I would've done a more elaborate cosplay but I didn't have the time.

"Misha is going to notice you Charli." She said teasingly.

"I wish." I say under my breath. The line moves and we are next. My heart races again. I can see him. He is as beautiful as in the show. His radiant blue eyes look at me and emilee. His soft smile gives me a warm feeling inside. Then his smile drops. Me and emilee walk forward towards him.

"H-hello" emilee squeeks. She walks in front of me and gets closer to him.

"Hello" he says back. He dips his head slightly. His voice is slightly cold but he hides it with his smile. Emilee almost tackles him with a hug. He hugs her back quickly. He smiles nicely for a photo. My turn.

He turns to me and gives me a weird look. Its....intense. His stare breaks with a smile.

"Hello. I'm-" he hesitates slightly "Misha Collins...so....picture? Hug?"

I smile and hug him. He smells...amazing. Almost...heavenly. We pull away from the hug and I get my picture taken with him. I turn and thank him for the picture. Just as I'm about to walk away, he takes my hand. He gives me a firm handshake...but something is off. There is something between Misha ' hand and mine. Misha releases my hand but the thing between our palms stays in mine. He turns away to greet the next fangirl in line. I turn and walk away. I look down in my palm and find a folded up piece of paper. Misha gave me a note?!

"CHARLI!!" Emilee tackle hugs me.
"OMG we just met MEEESSHAA"

"I know emilee."I smile. I want to read the note so bad, but I can't do it around emilee. I don't want her jealous. "Let's go back to the hotel. I'm tired."

"Sounds good. I'll meet you there. I'm going to get pizza." She replied before she walks away.

As soon as she walks away I open the note. My eyes scan it quickly. -

Charli, please meet me behind your hotel at 9pm. It's important. Don't bring anyone.

-Misha (aka Castiel)

What the....how does he know my name?! Ok, this is getting freaky. I start walking towards my hotel.

I slam the door to the room. I must've beat emilee to the room. I sit on the edge of my bed and read the note again. I didn't tell him my name... should I meet him? Well, duh, it's misha....but why did he sign as Castiel...

•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•

I stand waiting behind my hotel. Maybe this is emilee's idea of a sick joke. I sigh and turn, about to go back inside. My heart jumps out of my chest as I see Misha....dressed like Castiel. He walks over to me quickly.

"Charli, I'm glad you came."

"Well, you said it was important." Great. I always start acting smart when I'm terrified.

" listen to me. It's all real. That tv show supernatural is real."

"And the Internet is my baby muffin. Look, I'm not supid. I know it's a show" I say.

"I'm not kidding" he says seriously. "In an alternate universe, everything is real. And I'm from that universe. I need you to come with me."

"So, let's say this is real, why me?"

" you're special charli. You are important. You will help stop the apocalypse."

"How am I special?" I'm normal...

"We don't know yet." He says grimly "but we will know soon. So, what do you say. Will you come with me?"

I'm shocked. My brain needs time to process this. What do I do? I think this is a dream....and if it is, I can take control of it.

"...yeah. I'll come."

Misha smiles and holds out his hand. I take it with slight hesitation. The moment my hand is in his, he starts to run. It takes me by surprise at first, but then I run with him.

We run for a while. I can keep up with him but my legs are starting to get tired.

"How much further?!" I ask tiredly.

"There!" He points his finger to a motel window...and I can see some sort of writing on it. It looks like some kind of devils trap...but not really at the same time.

We keep getting closer and I realize. We're run in through that. About 10 feet before we hit the window, Misha pulls me to his chest. He wraps his body around me and flings himself into the window.

All I hear is a shatter. Misha let's me go. We are laying on the ground of the motel room. I sit up and look around. Glass is shattered all over the floor. Misha helps me stand up.

"Well, we smashed through the window, now what?" I ask.

Just as I say that, Jensen Ackles walks through the door and looks at me. This dream just keeps getting weirder.