Chapter 9 -- Changing Channels

This chapter is set during the episode "Changing Channels" in 5x08. If you have not seen it, you have been warned, it is a spoiler.

"Supernatural is filmed before a live studio audience"

Dean Winchester puts a few things into the fridge. He turns around and sets his eyes on the monstrous sandwich that awaits him on the table. He smiles slightly before he looks at his one-foot-tall sandwich from a few different angles.

"I'm going to need a bigger mouth." Dean says as he admires his work. The audience laughs.

Sam and Charli walk through the door on the left side of the motel. Aplause from the audience can be heard. Sam sighs as he looks at Dean. Charli smiles brightly. Dean looks at them with a large stage smile.

"Hey there guys, What's happening?" Dean asks with his perky voice.

"Oh Nothing," Sam says with a smile.

"Just the end of the world" Charli adds. The audience laughs again. Sam puts his hands on his hips and looks at dean with a cheesy grin. Dean gives them a Oh-I-See-You-Did-There Smile. Charli and Sam both notice the sandwhich on the table.

" Dean, You might need-" Sam starts.

"A bigger mouth." Charli says as she finishes Sam's sentance. Sam and Charli smile and point at each other. The audience's laugh can be heard.

"Hey, uh, Have you done your research yet?" Sam asks. A guilty look crosses Dean's face. He looks around.

"Oh, yeah." Dean says.

"Dean?" Charli says skepticallly.

"Yeah, all kinds of research, all night." Dean says.

"Yeah? hmm." Sam smiles.

A door opens to the bathroom on the other side of the room. A dark haired woman walks out in a colorful bikini. The audience wolf whistles at her.

"Oh, Dean" She calls to him. Dean, Sam and Charli all turn to her. The guilty look on Dean's face returns.

"We have some more research to do." She says with sexy smile on her face. She leans against the door frame.

"Dean. . ." Sam and Charli both cross their arms and look at dean.

"Son of a Bitch" Dean says exaggeratedly.

♪Town to town♪

♪Two-lane roads♪

♪The family Biz♪

♪Living a lie, just to get by-y-y♪

♪As long as, we're moving, Forward♪

♪There's nothin' we can't do♪

♪Together, we'll face the day♪

♪You and I won't run away♪

♪When the demons come out to pla-a-y♪

♪Together, we'll face the day♪

Wellington Ohio; Two Days Earlier

I walk into the motel room. The green paint with flower decals are all faded. I turn to see Dean sitting on the bed watching TV. I walk over to him. The sound of my heels against the tile floor makes a loud sound. I am wearing a pants suit and heels. I guess FBI agents have a terrible sense of style. I look at Dean again. His lips are slightly parted as he watches the TV show. I turn to the TV to see a doctor and a Nurse making out in an elevator. I turn to dean again.