Chapter 8--Part 1

"Sammy!" Jane runs across the motel room and jumps into Sam's Arms. She takes him by surprise, but eventually he hugs back, after he realizes who she is.

"Jane. It's great to see you!" He releases her and they look at each other. Jane reaches up and tousles his hair. Sam grabs her wrist with a slight smile on his face. "It's been too long." Jane moves away from Sam slightly and she sees Dean.

"Dean." She says with a cold tone. They obviously don't have a very good relationship.

"Great, It's Jane." Dean rolls his eyes at her.

"Well, you obviously haven't changed." Jane smirks. She isn't going to let Dean's grumpy puss atitiude get her down.

"I don't understand." I say. " Castiel told me to come back. He said it was Important."

"That pretty boy angel hasn't showed his face since we got back." Dean says.

"Call him, would ya? I'm starved." I walk over to the mini fridge. I bend down and look inside. Nothing but old leftovers from a burger joint. from the other side of the room I can hear Dean calling Castiel.

"I pray to Castiel to get his Feathery Ass down here."

I stand up and look at him. I shake my head and roll my eyes at him while I walk over to the couch. I sit down and relax.

"Isn't he supposed to show up or something?" Jane says with a little bit of confusion.

"Supposed to" I say as I do air quotes. "He is probably busy. I mean, not like this was important or anything." I say sarcasticly. I jokinly get on my knees and fold my hands together. "I pray to thee, Oh Castiel, Come unto us and bring us thy News" I say. Everyone laughs at me, and I laugh with them. This is one of those moments I'm going to look back on, A fun moment with my new family.

Castiel Poofs into the room next to me. He looks down at me on the floor and gets a very confused look on his face. "What are you doing on the floor?" He asks. Everyone laughs at his question. "That wasn't a joke, It was a simple question." Everyone laughs again at Castiels...misunderstanding. I stand up and look at him smiling.

"It's nothing Cas, Just a joke." I say reassuringly.

"It doesn't matter, We have more things of import to do." He says with his usual monotone voice. "I was worried about you because about 15 minutes away from your positsion is danger."

"What kind of danger?" Jane asks.

"Some kind of human mutant with sharp claws. They feed on humans." Cas says.

"Sounds to me like a Wendigo." Bobby says after taking a drink of whiskey.

"Killing one Wendigo is like taking candy from a baby." Dean says as he takes the bottle of Whiskey away from Bobby.

"It wasn't just one Dean, It was over 100." Castiel says with a very serious tone.

"Sounds like fun" Jane says with a smile.

"Are you suicidal?!" Dean looks like he is going to have an aneurysm. His face gets all contorted.

"Be careful Dean, or else your face might freeze like that." I say while trying to hold back a smile.

"Think about it. If we don't do something about it, who will? If we go up there with a few of our hunter friends, We can have ourselves a Wendigo Barbeque." Jane says. She stands up and walks over to the table. She sits down and pulls out her laptop from her bag. She starts Searching stuff up on the web.

"It's not a bad idea Dean, someones gotta do it." Sam says.

"It would be very dangerous." Castiel says. "It's a bad idea for you to do this."