I Wont Say I'm In Love

This chapter is dedicated to my close friend Kiah Pascoal for all the wonderful ideas!

Reyna's POV:

After I took a shower and got all the make-up gunk off of my face Nico brought in the TV. We got all the cords hooked up I remembered that I told Nico that I would let him choose the movies. It took us most of the day to finally get the TV, but I was glad that his mind was on something else other than what happened earlier with Will.

"Hey Nico what should we watch?" He looked at the ground and blushed.
"Aw come on, what's with all the blushing?"

"Well I never got to watch all of the Disney movies because being a demigod and all so I was thinking we could have a Disney marathon?" He looked up with a sheepish expression on his sunken face, but I was so relieved.

"Dude I never got to see them either. Let's do this." I said smiling as I jumped onto my bed and leaned back.

Nico's POV:

I picked Hercules out of curiosity and put it in and jumped on the bed by Reyna. The movie was pretty funny but after they said that Hera was Hercules' loving mother I spit out my popcorn and busted out laughing. Reyna stared at me in shock. I didn't blame her, most people have never seen me laugh. I stopped laughing and looked at Reyna with a red face. She just gave me a proud smile as if she was happy that I was coming out of my dark shell. The movie ended and we were having a great time.

"What do we want to watch next?"

"I don't care Nico. Our deal was you got to pick the movies."

"How about...." I was busy flipping through our choices when I landed on Mulan. "Mulan?"

"Sure I should get to know Frank's culture." She said teasingly with a smirk.

Reyna's POV:

Nico was getting tired I could tell. He leaned his head back against the headboard and closed his eyes but he was still awake. My time was running out to make a move. I felt stupid. Aphrodite's message ran through my head. I pushed it back with determination. Here I go again in an impossible love. He needs time, he just broke up with Will. Ignoring my thoughts I faked a yawn and stretched. As my arms came down I put my right one over his soldiers. Such a cheesy old move but it was the best one I could think of. He tensed under my embrace opening his eyes and continuing to watch the movie. Eventually he gained comfortability and leaned his head on my shoulder. We watched in silence for the rest of the night and finally slipped into a peaceful slumber.