Chapter 8 - Bedrooms

A/N: Hey guys. Thank you so, soo much for over 100 reads! Just a disclaimer because I haven't said so previously, I don't own Severus Snape or Harry Potter, they belong to the wonderful J.K Rowling. Also I'm going to use Lucius and Maya Demarcus (made up) as prefects.

--Severus' point of view--

I walked into (Y/N)s room behind her.

"Thanks Desmond" said (Y/N) taking the bag off him. She put it on her double bed on the far side of the room. Above the bed was a large window with light green certain framing it. The was a tall dresser with a mirror on top. There was a wardrobe with double doors and another door, presumably a bathroom.  The floor was wood, that was prominent all over the house. There was a bedside table that (Y/N) had already left keys and her wand on. There was also a photo. I walked over to see a picture of myself and (Y/N) at the astronomy tower. I had an identical one sitting on my desk. (Y/N) was looking at the moon and I was looking at her. I had my arm around her shoulders.

"It's the same as the one on your desk, right?" she said slipping her hand into mine. I looked at her.

"Yes, but how did you know about that dear?"

"Remember that day I came to eat lunch with you? Because Dumbeldore invited me? Anyway, it was just before lunch and I went to your classroom, to only find you had already left. I was going to leave and this little Ravenclaw boy came up to me and said 'You're the moon lady!' and when I asked him about what that meant he said his scary Professor had a picture in his office with a lady staring at the moon" I sighed

"I really can't trust my own students, can I?" I respond. Just as she opened her mouth to respond, (Y/N)s mother appeared in the doorway.

"The boys and I were thinking, we should go out to that restaurant you like so much (Y/N)"

"Laura's?" (Y/N)s face lit up.

"Yeah, we can dress up and go out" I think I can wear that dark blue suit I brought. Well that (Y/N) bought.

"Ok, I'll let you two get ready, there's fresh towels in your bathroom"

"Thanks mom" (Y/N) responded. After that, Jade left the room.

"You know Severus I have a bathtub in my bathroom" she rubbed her leg against me.

"(Y-Y/N), we are in your family house" I'm shocked that she's this forward in her own house.

"And remember last time we did this on a whim, in 7th year?"

FLASHBACK

(Y/N) and yourself had just come back from studying together in the library. I walked to our common room, hand in hand. Once you walk threw the portrait, you realize that there is no one else there. It was quite late and most people had gone to sleep already. I decided to ask (Y/N) to sit in front of the fire for a while. Naturally she agreed. We sat for a while, with her leaning on my shoulder. I decided to whisper a her a poem.

"I promise to love you

For every moment of forever,

And when everything starts to crumble,

I will never"

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I love you" she whispers to me.

"I love you too" I say as I put my arms around her. I kissed her with all the passion I had. She kissed me back, albeit with more strength than I expected. I open my eyes to see a rather judgmental looking portrait staring at us with harsh eyes.

"I wish we had a private place to go" (Y/N) said, seductively.

"Well you know, Lucius' prefect bedroom is empty tonight. He's in the hospital wing with an injury from an injury from Quidditch" I suggest to her. I see lust in her eyes, and I'm sure mine are reflecting the same too. We sneak off to the prefects dorm. The other Slytherin prefect, Maya is asleep in her room. We sneak past her trying not to giggle. We get to Lucius' room and I lock the door. I look back to see (Y/N)s robe on the floor.

"Now I'm the luckiest guy in the world" I smirk at her. I wrap my arms around her, with the moonlight pouring in from the window shining on us. This was going to be a fun night.

TIMESKIP TO MORNING

"Enjoying ourselves are we?" I jump up at the sound of a harsh voice. I open my eyes to only be blinded by the sunlight. I look up to see none other than Lucius Malfoy, cast attached on arm. As I was about to respond,  another voice did.

"Uh Lucius, we're so sorry!" I look over to her, only to throw my robe over her almost fully exposed chest.

"It's ok (Y/N), next time just ask. I'll go distract Maya, so you two can get changed and leave" Lucius walked out of the room, could be heard talking to Maya.

"Good morning Severus" (Y/N) kissed my cheek.

"Good morning sweetheart" I respond still quite embarrassed by the previous events.

"I wish we could be like this all the time" I add. She smiles and grabs my hand.

"Me too, but for the meantime I think we should get out of Lucius' room"

"I don't suppose we have time for another round" I wink at her.

"Severus" she hits me with a pillow, laughing.

"I'm kidding (Y/N)" I get out of the bed and pass her clothes to her. She hands me back my own robe.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yeah, but it's my room this time" she said, giggling.

"No, maybe later though" I look at her seductively.

"Very well" she giggled.