Chapter Nine - Dinner Reservations

A/N: hey guys! if you have any suggestions or ideas please message me or leave a comment/review. Reads appreciated! enjoy xx

--(Y/N)'s Point of View--

I didn't know what I was going to wear. I looked at my options. There was a deep green dress with a one shoulder strap or a blue knee dress that had lace designs on it.

You decide to wear the blue one. You knock on the bathroom door.

"Severus, are you done yet?" I say, still knocking on the door.

"Yes, I can't do my tie though" I walk in to see Severus with a tie around his neck, near chocking him.

"Ok, let me do it" I undid his tie and re-tied it properly. I take a step back.

"You look very handsome" I say looking at the in mirror in front of him.

"I do, don't I?" he said smirking while looking at himself in the mirror.

"Cheeky" I smile. You wrap your arm around his.

"We look good together, don't we?" he says, speaking my mind.

"We do" I can't help but notice the scene looking like one from a wedding day. You daydreamed a little about what your and Severus' wedding would look like. Wouldn't be a big ceremony. Just enough people. Black and white setting with red roses. You'd wear a long white bridal gown, no veil with black pearls and Severus would wear a stunning black suit. There would be flower petals scattered down the aisle with floating candles on either side of the aisle. Your bridesmaids would hold red bouquets of flowers. Someone interrupted my dream.

"(Y/N), I can see in your mind, remember?" I blushed furiously at the thought of Severus reading my mind.

"You'd make a beautiful bride" he said kissing my forehead. He walked out of the bathroom to let you get ready.

"Oh, and (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"I think you'd look stunning in a veil" and with that being said, he left before you had the chance to respond. Severus and I married. I had only given it thought a couple of times. Mrs. Snape. I had taken a fancy to that. 'How's your day going Mrs. Snape?' That sounded nice. Excellent. Lucky Severus is not around now. 'Merry Christmas from Mr. and Mrs. Snape' I have to stop. I take off my clothes and head for a quick shower. I get out and wrap my body in a fresh, green towel. I pick up Severus' towel off the floor, why would I expect different, and place it neatly on the towel rack. I start to do my hair and makeup. I put my (H/C) hair into a messy bun and I put with a silver hair clip to keep it together. I let some natural curls fall down and frame my face. I decide to go simple with some eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of bronzer. I put some nude lipstick on.

"(Y/N), is my wand in here?" Severus popped his head through the door. I scanned the bathroom to find his wand. I spotted it on the floor. I bend to pick it up, but as I get up your face to face with Severus. Well face to chest considering his height.

"Here" I said sliding it into his back pocket. He smiled like none other than the devil himself.

"You know you gave me quite the view bending over" he said still smiling. I lean up and kiss him.

"Kids! Are you nearly ready to go?" I hear at the front door. We both blush and step away from each other.

"Yes mom!" I respond quickly.

"And you get out, before she walks in here" Severus practically runs out of the bathroom, terrified. I turn to my dress and slip it on. I reach your hand up the back to do the zip. I struggle for a while and finally give up. I walk out of the bathroom.

"Severus?" I look around the room, to no avail. I walk out of your room to see him talking to Desmond.

"So Durmstrang did have a few girls?" Severus looks intrigued.

"Yeah, that's where I met Elise" I smile at the two, becoming friends. Then you remember why you were looking for Severus.

"Hey guys" I say to them.

"Hey, you look great" says Desmond. Desmond himself was wearing a black suit with suede pants.

"Thanks, Severus can you zip me up?" I whisper the last part to Severus only. He blushed madly and walked behind me. Desmond smiled.

"Is Elsie coming out to dinner with us?" I ask him, while Severus struggled with my dress.

"Yeah, she had an important meeting at work, so she'll meet up with us there"

"She's a workaholic, how's your work going by the way?"

"Good, I've been promoted to head of my department" I playfully punch his arm.

"That's great!"

"Yeah, pays good too. How's work at St. Mungo's?"

"What's St. Mungo's?" asks Damien walking in the upstairs living rooms. I look at Desmond.

"It's a charity organisation" Desmond says. Severus finally gets my zip up.

"Thanks" I kiss his cheek, and he blushes. I honestly don't get it. I've been kissing him for almost 11 years and he still gets shy.

"Are you children ready to go?" Mom says walking into the room.

"Yes" we replied in unison.

"Severus dear, you look wonderful" she said beaming. I turned to a very embarrassed Severus.

"T-thank you" he stuttered out.

"Well lets get going, yeah?" said Damien.