Chapter 43

His lips were so incredibly soft. Each time I kissed him it was like kissing a cloud, or anything that was ridiculously soft. The kiss was warm and squishy as we pressed our lips and tongues together, the feeling of his lips on mine making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Harry peppered kisses on the side of my mouth, then down my jawline and along my neck, making me arch my back into him. I wrapped my hands into his hair as he continued to assault my neck but then he suddenly pulled away and brought his face back up to meet mine before I could protest.

"Stay with me tonight." Harry said.

"I have to write that English assignment." It felt like we always had English assignments. I don't know how we even found time to write them since we were always together. Even though I did have to write that paper I still want to spend as much time with Harry.

He brought his lips back down onto my neck and started sucking harsher than before, making a weak moan slip through my lips. I guess this was his way of asking "please."

"Fine." I whimpered. I felt Harry's lips turn up into a smirk against my skin and smiled down at me when he turned his face.

"Yay." Who was he?

+++

Harry led me up into his bedroom, the later hours creeping in on us quickly after we ate macaroni and cheese for supper. I texted Angie to let her know I was sleeping over at Harry's and she answered back saying she had already figured I was. Angie and I haven't been hanging out as much now that Harry and I were seeing each other more often. Not that we hung out a lot other than in between classes and in our dorms, I mean, she was with Jack most of the time anyway.

Harry closed the door behind us and softly led me back onto his bed where he laid down on top of me and started kissing me again. The room was already covered in darkness, the sun setting much quicker this time of year. The only light that was available was from the shining light of the moon coming in from his open windows. It was a surprising bright light, which meant it was a clear sky tonight.

"I want to try something tonight." Harry said, pulling his lips away from mine.

"Hmm okay, what?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know how you're going to feel about it though."

"Well, you'll have to ask me to find out." Harry sighed and then rested his forehead on my shoulder. He stayed like that for a few seconds, probably thinking his question over before bringing it back up to me.

"I want you to sit on my face."

I scrunched up my nose. "What?" Harry chuckled like it was so funny that I had no idea what he meant.

"I want you, without any pants or underwear, to sit on my face so I can pleasure you." He explained like I was dumb.

"I know, but, you want to do that with me?"

"Of course I want to do it with you, who else do I have to please?" Harry smirked at me. I felt my cheeks burn and I tried to turn my head away from him so he wouldn't see my embarrassment.

"Yourself." I whispered quietly, hoping he didn't hear me.

"Baby," Harry started, leaning in closer to me so that his lips were barely touching mine but I knew that once he kept on talking they would brush together, "I do that enough already."

Harry kissed me before he pushed himself off me and laid himself back towards the headboard of his bed. He motioned with his hands for me to come closer, and I did. Very, slowly.