Hot Topic Cheats

*Lindsey's POV*

There's something up with Gerard and its starting to worry me.. I try to talk to him but he says he's okay, which is an obvious lie. I think he's in conflict with Frank because they've become pretty distant. I wonder what happened...

I was at Hot Topic looking through band merch when I herd somebody and I turned. "Hey LinZ," I turned to see Bert McCracken.

"Oh um, hey.." I said turn ran my hands across my hair, mentally asking myself if I looked good. Bert chuckled. "You look fine," he said as if he read my thoughts.

I felt myself blush and he chuckled again. "So, your married, hu?"

I nodded. He smirked slightly and I blushed more. "Anyways... wanna hang out sometime?" He asked. I nodded. He winked and if possible I blushed more. "See ya tomorrow, " he said before leaving. I nodded.

Bert was my favourite from The Used. I sighed happily thinking of a great time we'd have. I left Hot Topic with what I bought and went off to the hotel.

I got there and went to my and Gerard's room. I put my purchases on the bed then went to the coffee shop where Gerard would most likely be.

Of course, he sat in the back booth, Frank sitting across from him. I went over to them and sat, putting one arm around Gerard. Frank stared at the table and I smirked slightly.

"Frank, don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He slowly shook his head. "Oh," I said then kissed Gerard's cheek. "When you coming back to the hotel?" I asked. He shrugged. "Okay, well," I stood. "See you when babe. Love you," I said then left.

God, I loved Gerard. But I loved Bert. No reason I can't gave both.