What Affair?

*Lindsey's Pov*

After dinner and all, Bert drove me back to the hotel I was staying at. "Thanks for everything, Bert." I smiled.

"Anytime, babe." He smirked and I blushed. After a hug I went inside and to mine and Gerard's room. "Gee, I'm back!" I called as I entered the room. I stopped dead in my tracks at the scene.

Gerard and Frank cuddled up on the bed, both in nothing but their underwear. "What..?"

Gerard's eyes fluttered open and they went wide. "L-Lind-" I cut him off.

"No! What the hell, Gerard?!?!" I shouted.

"No, what about you? Why were you out with Bert?!" I yelled waking Frank up.

"I was just hanging out with him! Did you two fuck or something?" She continued to yell with fake anger.

"No but we should have! You cheated on me with Bert, didn't you?" I asked already regretting marrying or even meeting her.

"Maybe," she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You are!" I pulled my ring off my finger and threw it at her. "If you wanna be married go marry Bert! You love him more anyways!" I screamed, tears running down my face.

"Fine, I will!" She yelled before running out the door in excitement, I could tell.

"G-Gee, I-I'm sor-"

I cut Frank off by kissing him hard. I gripped his face tilting my head and he kissed back. I pulled back and he bit his lip. "Gee?"

"Don't apologize. She wronged, not me. She wasn't even angry," I sighed, feeling my anger fade. "I just messed up by falling in love with her.." I said feeling my eyes tear up.

Frank crawled to my side and I smiled down at him. "But... I can restart with you," I said petting his hair. He smiled.

"I love you, Gee." He said.

"I love you too, Frankie." I said admitting the truth that has been kept locked away for so long.

"Can we cuddle some more?" He asked smiling cutely.

"Of course babe." I smiled laying down. He layed beside me and I hugged him close. "Goodnight, Gee... I love you.." he yawned.

"I love you too, Frankie." I said tiredly, my eyes closing in a peaceful sleep now that I had my Frankie.