How To Be A Heartbreaker

*Lindsey's POV*

I waited at the park Bert told me to meet at. I saw him coming and I pushed my hair from my face and looked down. "Hey," I looked up when he was in front of me.

"H-hey," I smiled and he smiled back. "So... what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Oh, I have plans." He said, smirk on his lips that I wanted to kiss badly. That I needed to kiss.

He held out his hand and I took it and he helped me up. We walked to his car to begin our adventure.

I got into his car and we drove to the restaurant. On the way there, he reached his hand over and rubbed my thigh and when I blushed, he giggled.

We got there and I got out and he opened the door for me. "Thank you," I smiled and he smiled back.

We went in and ordered our food then we sat. I leaned against my hand and Bert smiled.

He grabbed my free hand from underneath the table and I intertwined our fingers. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Why are you cheating on Gerard with me?" He asked. I smirked slightly. "Its not necessarily cheating,"

"I know," he smirked. God his smirk could kill me. We're got our food and we ate. After that we talked for awhile before going to his car.

"I really liked the dessert," I said sitting and pulling the door closed.

"Yeah?" He asked closing his door too.

"Yup," I nodded. I went to pull my seat belt on but Bert stopped me with a kiss. I was surprised at first but I kissed back. I closed my eyes and he licked my bottom lip and I granted him entrance.

We made out and he soon pulled away. "Now... why are you cheating on Gerard with me?" He asked.

I bit my lip. I am... "I-I am... oh God.." I put my head into my hands.

"Hey, don't feel so bad," he said before handing me his phone. My eyes widened. Gerard and Frank. Kissing. "Wh-" I was speechless.

I angrily grabbed Bert and kissed him hard. He kissed back and our make out was rough. I pulled away and he smirked. "So,"

"I'm not cheating on him, this us just revenge." I smirked.