0. I'M NOT A SLUT I SWEAR : Prologue

Alice

"You slept with Alec?" I could see the rage in his face. I could see the hurt welling up in his eyes. I sigh and cross my arms, meeting his gaze steadily.

"I didn't sleep with him, ok. I just-"

"If his penis went in your vagina you fucking slept together, ok?" He asks, snapping at me. I do my best not to flinch because I know he has a good reason to be snapping at me so easily. He steps toward me, and I take a step back, stepping back into the bookshelf. "Answer the question. Did you sleep with him?" I don't like the way his eyes have darkened and the undertone of his voice.

"We made out but it was just-" I gasp shocked as his hand slams into the shelf behind me. I feel my body tense. He leans down, his breath hot on my cheek. Honest to God, even like this he was hot.

"It was just what, Alice. Because honestly I don't want to fucking hear it."

"That's all that happened, James." He watches me a moment, as if considering something. Then a grin forms on his lips and he leans away from me.

"You're a slut."

What the hell did he just say?

"Excuse me what the-"

"You're a fucking slut, Alice. You cheated on me. With Alec of all people. My brother! So, yeah, you're a fucking slut."

"You know what, fuck you asshole. He's a better kisser than you too." I snap, and he scoffs taking a step away from me.

"You know how badly you're going to regret cheating on me?" He asks and I grit my teeth in irritation. "Pretty fucking bad." He tosses a blonde lock of his hair from his face and turns on his heel, leaving me pressed up against a book shelf, my hands in fists by my sides.

Let him try.

I was not a slut.

I had just been drunk.

Way to fucking go, Alice.

I thought as the Librarian rounded the corner, raising her eyebrows at me.

"We're you with the young man who just stormed out of here?"

I push myself off of the shelf shaking my head and walking past her.

"I have no idea who you're talking about, sorry."

___________________

Authors Note :

so I'm writing this because I thought the whole

Girl cheats on guy and guy finds happy ending needed a different perspective

who better than the girl who cheated on him

who usually after the story is considered a "slut" and is uncrowned from her position as queen bee or whatever

so...

this should be fun

lmao

but chapters might be a little short sorry 🍭maybe about like 600 words or more idk

xx senpai 🎀🎂🍥🍭 ( yes call me senpai )