PROLOGUE

SPG AHEAD: Sekswal

PROLOGUE

She wrapped her legs to my waist, pressing her body closer. Her arms snaked around my neck as I slipped mine around her waist, pushing her hard against the wall. We are kissing passionately, as if we're making love. Pero sa isip ko ay isa lang itong sex kung tawagin. We're fucking. Fucking for money.

"Hmmm"  She wanted more. I groaned and dipped my head to kiss her hard. I bite her lips making her smile against our kisses.

"You're so hard as rock baby" she said while taking my shirt off

"Like that huh?" I smirked before pressing again my lips to her.

She nibbled along my bottom lip and she eagerly opened her mouth. I moaned into her mouth as her taste exploded into my mouth. I unhook her bra and kissed her neck, down to her breast. I pinched one of her nipples and suck it kaya napaliyad siya. Lumipat naman ako sa kanyang kabilang dibdib and did the same treatment, teasing and tugging gently with my teeth.

"Ohhh babe" She moaned in pleasure.

I smirked and suddenly grabbed her thighs. Lifting her away from the wall and walking towards the bed, never once breaking the kiss.

Hiniga ko sya sa kama. We stopped kissing for a while to remove her undergarment.

She arched her back when I put one finger inside her. I kept working my finger inside her.

"Oh Mike, please fuck me now" she pleaded. She squirmed on the bed as a wave of pleasure overtook her.

I smiled, sliding and kicking my boxer off. I hovered above her and positioned myself at her entrance. I really want to finish this so I started thrusting fast and hard. Napapasabunot lang sya sa buhok ko as she moaned in pleasure. We fucked hard and fast until we both reached our climax.

"Ahh.. That was awesome babe"

"CUUUT! That's a wrap guys!" Sigaw ng direktor. And yes, we are being recorded while fucking. That's our job.

Tumayo na ako nagbihis. I have an urgent thing to do. Nilapitan naman ako ni Pia, yung kasama ko kanina sa kama.

"Dinner?" she said seductively. Hindi pa sya nagbibihis.

"Sorry I can't.'" I refused.

"Some other time maybe? Here is my calling card" Inabot naman nya ang card kaya kinuha ko na lang ito.

Ilang sandali lang I gave them a goodbye. Pagkalabas ko ay tinapon ko ang card.

I don't date girls, I fuck. This is my life. I am Michael Iver Del Prado, and I am a porn star.

***

Once upon a time, there was a simple living girl that thought life is simple and easy. Until she met this guy who made her life hard and complicated. It is really possible? For a simple girl... dating a porn star.

*

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording or any by information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

Dating the Porn Star 

written by incrediblepen

(c) All Right Reserved 2013