The Beginning...

Characters..

She : Girl (My best.. may be or may be not)

Furqan : My Best Friend

Me/I : The revered boy..

Ahhh! Good morning... 7:00 Am. Getting ready for the first day of school after yet another summer holidays a bit lazy I am.. have to reach school before 8 O'Clock. Somehow at the gate of my school. Entered in a most delightful way.. My best friend Furqan was sitting on a bench and I ran to him give a high five and than we started discussing our holidays... We were besties since year or so, we know each other very well.. Now it's the time for assembly and all we have to stand in a Que. National Anthem goes on and we departs for our class.. The Grade 10. I didn't notice that girl in Que and after first period sets off give her a rare look.. She was sitting on a second bench.. Rare look to her was like first sight to the beautiful one.. An addition to classmate but who'd ever thought that we will going to be Best Friends..

Carrying to the next few periods later on having some words with Furqan and he is a bad guy... Yes please laugh out loud but he's not actually ... well he said by adding "Sheikh! Have you seen that girl.".. Nd i replied ignorantly who is the new girl ? Pretending that i don't know or haven't see that new class fellow.. well the first day sets off and at first sight she reflected to be a fine one.... I ain't know the perspective of other guys..

Second day girls were being introduced one by one and then she came to be a authentic one in the 10th Grade. later on, obviously as a guy you need to break shatters, not just because you might have like her or because she is adorable to you but at start as just Friends... so, just added her on Facebook and usually girls don't add you up instantly but she did add me up ..

I said, "Hieee. "

She replied, "hey."

I said, "Whatsupp..!! ."

She replied in a facetious manner, "Sky is up :P. "

Usually I am not like a behind curtain type of a person I really'd LOL and don't know there was a just conviction I felt in my heart that.. "She is the girl....!! " or "She might be the girl... "

Will edit the next part later....