Short Hangout !

As a Best Friend you always wanted to hang with your Best Friend IDk! but that time I always wanted to be in her those plans where I can be with her.. It would be okay if it was for only 1 hour or so but I really wanted to be around her....

FURQ POV !!

"What You smiling at ?" He asked noticeably.

"Oh nothing really, Sat just cracked a joke so that's why. And happened to catch you, you were wooing Hafi weren't you Furq?."

"Oh my God you didn't."Furq laughed looking at me.

"Oh I did caught you, you were wooing Hafi. It's okay." As I lean on his shoulder and I yawn.

"So? Where are you nowadays BJ" said by giving a little jerk.

"Please be clear Furq."

"I mean to say that what about you and Sat."

"Ermm She'll be okay."

"Come on don't be so dumb again"

"Look I can't keep waiting for her as always I did.. It's obvious she feels nothing more than friendship towards me okay "

"I wouldn't say that was obvious but she's just being nerd.. Said Furq"

"Yea well I'm not spending my life waiting for Sat.. And I need sometime to have a restart and you know what Minal is back from US...

"Who's she now.."

"She's a distant cousin whom I got a chance to know last Festival of Eid."

"Okay that's interesting but I'm your guard dog and I must know everything.. He hugged and we left for our Subject Classes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day...

Early Morning we two sitting on school bench trying to ignore our classmates and have a talk before National Anthem goes on and we then depart to our lectures..

BEFORE THE LECTURES....

"Well I hope she that new Minal makes you happy BJ.. Furq said in a fantacious manner.. "

"I've not even been a little funky to her yet Furq, don't get ahead of yourself."

"I'm not getting ahead but this smile on your face shows you pretty much like her."

"Okay I do, but take it easy Me and Minal not even Best Friends yet, though we are just friends."

"Well I think SAT is well and good with him and after all he's her boy friend ... Maybe we were never meant to be us.. She don't like me maybe "Just for words...!" said in a resentful manner.

"Damn You. !! You know what BJ ( Revered Boy ) You sometimes want a kick because you so quickly jump to conclusions.!

"Yea, I think so I could kick myself for jumping to conclusions."

"I can imagine her as a Best Friend being drooled over by me all the time in school !!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Our school faculty was planning to give us a excursion to Arena ( Club with indoor sports and games facilities ).

"Okay then we will be going Arena the next week, said Furq willingly."

"Yes, said I readily."

EXCURSION DAY. 

Via coasters we all depart for Arena.

"Is she coming ?, I asked Furq cautiously.

"I don't know by the way you should have a hint about this... Furq winks apparently."

"I... I don't know."

"When will you stop being nerd and dumb Sheikh."

"Can't you see her Boy Friend ?"

"I nodded and try to ignore the whereabouts."

"She'll be definitely there."

"Yeah yea.."

"I  had a little jerk and saw Furqan was assembling the lines as he is the Head Boy of our school."

"Bilal get out of the coaster now.. That's a familiar voice.. Ah okay Miss Talat she was.. Hurry I whisper."

"Enters the line had a slight heavy slap on my wrist."

Okay then.. We got passes.. Furqan is near me as we march towards the bowling area I had a sight on Sara *Sigh*.. WTF! That Loafer is at toe's end of Sara.. I don't want this trip to be finish in irksome.. that was very unpleasant.. And I got  slight rush towards bowling area just to ignore all the locus.. In the meantime I saw that tawdry loafer might I say was holding  her hand or was she was holding but that really left me in vexatious manner.. I couldn't have a sigh... 

  I'm not stupid enough to miss how that loafer look at you Sarah !! .

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

Suddenly Furqan came in, he possibly knew everything till then I was shattered and like Who cares but I couldn't be careless about her and I wasn't.. Anyways.. She might be having a good time with her Boy Friend or probably the Best of times of her life... Whatsoever Furqan wraps me in his arms and nudge gently and we both leave for bowling..

He knew everything and was acting like he doesn't know a bit... I grudge over him and he left me for few minutes.. As soon we finished bowling and if I remember correctly I finished 2nd or third in bowling. I wanted to talk her desperately somehow found her, got closer and in no hesitation she said stay away from me.. Those words left me despondent ... What has changed between us too shortly ?. You may be able to find it in the next part. !        

Maybe you don't need me now, and maybe I'll be there forever. !!

Bilal Jawad.

Author's Note.

This is the seventh part and the most written in words. Hope you like it. Feel free to share your views ! Will update the story soon !