Rogue Tawdry :-/...

Notes: 

Tawdry: That bad shit. Evil !! Well that Bastard tawdry I must say don't deserve any prelude and I don't really want to talk about him but yeah whatsoever...So, wherever I use Tawdry or bastard.. That time you should know that I am talking about that evil (Villain)..

Well we were good... Although there was no much time for me to understand a girl like SAT or I should say I really have no time to get to know any other girl..  But what was going on and off .. I really was a school boy like crooning in class.. Laughter most of the time.. So, there is no point in that at that i'll be worrying that my Best Friend is going to have a boy friend.. 

Later on..

There was a school program .. Ahh sports day so called sports day .. There were three groups in which students were to be divided One was Commitment second one Quality and the other one Dedication.. At the starting days of rehearsals Me and SAT were in the same group and that was Commitment.. I really did disturb her a lot so as she was muddling me up :-D. But then she was shifted to that Dedication group .. Afterwards Commitment was supposed to win because they were having me.. :-D Sports day have a good end.. I was in choir group too.. That was a good program!! we finally came to our regular classes..

Afterwards.... 

I said to Furqan, "WTF really ? I mean what the hell she is thinking ? Have she gone mad?"

Furqan said,  "Yes she is in relationship!"

Then we started talking in our break time...

"With whom yar ?. Are you sure ??."

"Han bhai."

"Ha kon wasey wo manhoos ??. " 

"Nabeeg ur Rehman!! He said in a laughing manner "

"Really ?. My mind shook up! like wow! Kia baatt ha na ywr... So cool!"

"Over react mat karoo" 

"Please get me a coke then"  

Bell Rings......

I was really having worst thoughts over my mind regarding SAT .... And I just really don't want to give her a rare look.. Not even a rare look. Thoughts like we are not best friends :-/.. 

"It matters and that's why it hurts"

                                                                                              Sheikh Bilal Jawad..

Authors note:I love my language Urdu so please ignore those words that Me and Furqan were having!