Late Everytime !

Well I've never thought that loving a girl would be so difficult even more difficult than hating someone but believe me it was real hard... You can hate some one and that's it but what you don't know about love let me make it clear to you.. When you love some one you love every inch of that person what lifestyle they love ? What kind of people they like to be with ? And so on..

Honestly I had never thought that I will fall in love with someone.. In no hesitation to say that she [ My Best friend ] was the epitome of beauty well no offense we see people what we imagine about them.. She was pinnacle of beauty and she is and I could make difference *concerning SAT* would have comparatively even better than her at that time but I haven't .. IDK but there were several be flattering on me but may be I was so flattery on that Idiot kind of a fellow..  

Loving her was not a mistake nor a decision it was written in my destiny so it did happen...

                                                                                                                                            Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

Just in about two to three months that revered boy was having some kind of naughty appeals for her.. Okay ? Yes that is normal it's OK !

Well of course there were no intentions to break her or to hurt her... I just want to make things clear. And it was so unfortunate that I wanted things to be clear in between both of us but it was never the way I thought it should have to be... Coming clearly to the point that The Revered Boy had proposed that beautiful, that epitome of prettiness....

OHH!! My God !! said in the next moment ____ What have you done Bilal ? Mumbling apparently !!

IDK ! But the answer was in No ! Ahh have no words to explain that why was the answer was NO ! But it was all written nevertheless it's all about time and I know I was late then maybe was too too late for that.. Don't know but I felt sorry immediately as I always say I didn't knew why I was sorry... 

Will have to face her Next Morning. *Tense*

______________ NEXT MORNING______________

Went school enters late in the class Opps! Sara was sitting next to Haf ! Well I still remember that clown smile on her face Okay you can smile but why were you smiling huh! ? Saw that beautiful filthy teeth :-D had to smile and I'd.. I was smiling maybe for no reason but I was of course I was..  

Furqan : Come on man you said those words .. So what happen then ??

Revered boy (Me) : Ahh! Speechless.

Furqan : *Rumors* 

Me : Mumbling this and that..

Furqan : Okay speak up ! Then what happen ?

Me : What should I tell you and what Shouldn't ? ( Confused as Like always ).

Me : I cannot say if it was my mistake or decision.

Furqan : You know you don't know a way to deal with girls. You are such a nerd ! 

Me : Of course I don't know the way but.. I wasn't honest ? I was damn honest OK !

Furqan : What can I say then you are just dumb you don't even know how to react.

Me : Okay I Just don't want to talk on this any more.

**************** END OF CONVERSATION*****************

Although I hate her so very much just because of her freaky shit kind of relations with that bloody loafer that brute but will never say that...

' You can have what once was mine '
Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

Final Notes : This is now the sixth part of my story hope you like it !! Insha Allah will update the Story soon !

Author : Sheikh Bilal Jawad !

Conversation : Displayed real one !