Maturity DaY !!!

Ahhh !!! Sorry Guys been too too LONG, nevertehless I'm back. I have so much more words than before. !!!

Well, after that  dazzling time with her Boy Friend what else she could wish for... and on the other hand I was holding some bad grudges over Sat, continously for a long period of time I was having pathetic kind of feelings, pathetic perception over her. Was too angry over her, and I was really shooked up, not certain what to say what to ask her, like completely I was Speechless !

For years I'll be speechless and she will always be a betrayer !!.

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

Yet again a day passed in despondency.

The Next day.

Had a statisfying convo with Furqan, was in ood to face her that day, like it was not there. I don't know what we were upto I just cannot move on like without some reason I admit I was the most stupid person those days I could have pissed off days and still smile through many faces this bad habit I had those days and not sure if i'll continue with... Anyways, after that despondent day with her really in a state to stand infront of her and would ask can I slap you please ?. Want to ask what do you want huh ?. She was on mind. Badly and badly, just want to talk to her, wanted t ask her questions most them were stupidious.

There was no one no one whom I could talk to except three people who were close to me.. But still don't know why I wanted her to be with me, why the hit I always wanted Sat to be around with me, why the hell, such questions still arises in my mind till date (20-1-17).

THIS tale of woe will continue till OUR DEATH SAT

"‎Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... Anyone can start over and make a new ending."
Chico Xavier

And this is the hell with us, with ME specially. Anyways, I don't know why sara why those idiocy is like captured in my mind.. It's just leaving this shit mind this shit folly behaviour, those ill moments. One day we will talk on this.

After days passed,I still remeber I bought cocamos to eat, I found my cousin standing on the next side of our school ground, what to hide from you now sat, I really went there just to have words with you but then it just happened what it should have supposed to be, I ask to have some cocamos to everyone but not to someone for whom I was there, I just drift the packet one by one against everyone and in last when to you I didn't. I couldn't be much more ignorant than I was. I don't I felt a little mature though I have always been fooly to her, was always been childish but felt a little mature DK why !!! -_-

I wish I would have asked you those questions that I never did, I wish I could slap you, I wish I could hold you back and would have stop you to be a trouble maker, I wish I would have done all that I haven't done to save those beautiful moments that we have those chuckles we once used to have, those neverending talks and all that stuff, not today's enforced laugh and talks. And one thing you and me must remember that...

"‎Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... Anyone can start over and make a new ending." Lev Grossman.

Maybe what I beleive we will never end. And if we somehow somehow not, thereafter is there to set on some pause to or press the button of END. Till then we had to wait for thereafter.

JUST A BELIEVE, JUST A THOUGHT, JUST AN IMITATION FOR US.

Sheikh Bilal Jawad. 

Stay Stuned Up guys. Will update shortly. !!!!