Came out to be Best Friends....

Well well... There were not much words in between us at the very start but as the time goes on v get to know each other a bit.. Sayin a bit because it's just a month as friends.. Later on taking it to the next level v gathered some of our time in chatting at fb appreciating each other in class ..I don't know that what was going in my mind but It takes a little courage to say that I was the one who did ask her that can v be best friends ?  Nd she did reply why not ? At first, I was like really amazed but was I having better treatment from the Beautiful one?.. yeah .. So we are now Best Friends!!. There was one thing that was she conscious over the question ? or she replied unconsciously ? was it too early ? but as i always say...

"You never know to which way... Destiny takes You" 

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

well ain't got no worries. i'll get the answer now may be later  .. She is sick today so she want some rest. As, we are now best friends v have really started to do real silly things laughing on each other.. Staying by her sigh :-D...For sometimes giving her really dammm tough looks and she always had reacted to those in a real sweet way.. Really must say they were sweet as honey kind of moments and now Memories... 

Memories never Die...!

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

It was all going really good but then there was an evil in the story a bad part a bad sector a bad shit but the story always belong to other guy it always had and it always will  ....