Sporadic Times...

They were really some sort of wobbly times with her.. I still after weeks of despondency couldn't had an idea what was going on and off with my life but was pretty sure that somehow destiny will take me where I suppose to be or to where I belong...

I have never thought in my 16 years of life that I will be facing those harsh grinding times for anyone in my life..

Every eerie happening has a reason to it and for it !

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

After those really grinding times I cannot bear SAT to leave me around like in the middle and I was not really convinced by her that so called freaky relationship. I was not totally convinced by the fact that she was mature to have a relationship I mean it was too early for her actually way too early maybe she was on the edge of puberty and spare me well cuz I know her well and I mean it. And I can have a bet of my life for the fact that the people whoever were involved in making of that shit kind of a relationship were not interested that what could happen to SAT well who'll give it a concern for her it could be her Best friend and I guess it was.

After having long talks with her she let me feel like it was not my concern to get involve in her personal life felt so so bad for that but yeah was able to cope that situation well but had that same kinda low and despondent days. So for what we were Best Friends then. I really had given all my views up on her but she was not even budge from her views on that bastard.

Then what could I possibly do for her?

I don't know why but I really don't wanna lose her..

There may be several be Flatting on me but I usually don't give a damn.!

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

***************************************************************************************************

At times I want some expert advises so I talk to myself pretending there's someone :D. And somehow in school times I just had to talk Furqan so that I can count on my foolishness.. He's always been a good advise. Well in some matters I Haven't involved him till yet.. I was going through the harsh ups and downs I just want that relation to be ended maybe I was jealous but then this came to my mind..

YOU get jealous of things which are comparatively better than YOU and he was not must say he can't be.!

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

And so shortly I found SAT that she won't be giving up on her relationship as I don't wanna lose her and literally don't know why there could maybe several be better than her but she was what she was and still I guess she is what she is hope so she will be what she is. Was not really convinced but however for her I'd have partially accepted that relation... I could've easily step on and could left her on her own but..

Everything supposed to be happen for a reason!

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.

For sometimes you don't know what you are doing for what reasons but you just do and follow to which path your heart makes you go.

I had fallen for her eyes but they don't know me yet !

Sheikh Bilal Jawad.