3 "Evitable"? Don't you mean "Inevitable"?

Dedicated To: Wattingfordays

Hey Wattingfordays! If you're reading this right now, I just wanted you and everyone who's reading my story, know that you're my second follower! But since Periwinklekrinkle is my best friend in real life, it's sorta automatic that we follow each other. So she's not counted as "my first follower"; which therefore makes you my first EVER follower here on Wattpad!... by default. Haha!

So read Wattingfordays' story, "Consider Me Popular"! It has a good plot line! :)

The CASTINGS: Chapter 3 "Evitable"? Don't you mean "Inevitable"?

Cassidy's POV

"Dad! I'm leaving."

"Have a last good day at school!" dad shouted at me, probably waking up the rest of the five occupied houses in our neighborhood.

I got on my skateboard as I multi-tasked on balancing on it while tying up my long brown hair in a loose bun. I was wearing a light blue faded button down shirt, sleeves folded, shorts, and low-cut, worn out, blue Converse shoes.

I wasn't gonna run, there's no time. And at this point, I don't really care how horrible I looked like cause the only thing on mind my right now is to get to school on time. I lived 10 to 15 minutes away from town, depending on where my destination in town that is. The school's also located there, and I had 13 minutes left before class starts; I might just make a new record.

"Running late again, Cassy?"

"Psh. Like you're not late yourself, Anderson."

Meeting at the intersection, skating on his skateboard like I am, is Nathan Anderson or "Nate".

He's wearing one of his many hoodies, this time a gray GAP hoodie over a dark white v-neck, a pair of dark jeans and black Vans. He had dirty blonde hair with light streaks of brown in them and dark, piercing green eyes with golden specks in them.

This guy could be a model. He had that swimmer figure. He's on the swim and track team with me, but he was also on the football team.

How he manages his time and social life with all those trainings? I have no idea, so go ask him.

"So, we're back to last name basis are we now, Ms. Hastings?"

"Shut up, Nate, we'll be late." Hey that rhymed.

"Race ya on the count of three." He pulled me to a stop.

"One..." before he could even finish the one syllable of the number one, I jumped back on my board and skated farther away from Nate.

"Hey! Don't cheat on me! Cassy!" Nate yelled.

'Don't cheat on me' haha that kinda sounds wrong.

I arrived at the back of school and had 3 mins and 30 seconds left to spare. I would've arrived at the front entrance but I had a gut feeling that I wasn't gonna make it in time for Homeroom.

Since I always sleep in and end up being tardy, I found a back entrance to pass through. Around this time, the principal would be roaming those corridors near the front entrance, ready to hand out detention slips.

I jumped off my board and strong arms sneakily found their way through my sides and lifted me off the ground. Even though I knew who those arms belonged to, I didn't hesitate to kick backwards hitting him where the sun don't shine. I'm a violent girl.

"Jesus Cass! You kicked my little buddy so hard that it wouldn't fuck for at least 3 months" He is such a pig. I don't even know why I hang out with him.

"Tsk tsk! Big Nate beaten up by little Cassy, such a shame. That'll teach you not to sneak up on me like that."

"But you knew it was me!" Nate replied, still lying on the ground groaning in pain.